The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Voigtlander 75mm f2.5 and Nikon V1 outfit

Voigtlander reduced to $315
  2. T

Voigtlander 75mm f2.5 and Nikon V1 outfit

1) Voigtlander 75mm f2.5 (SILVER) with voigtlander LTM-to M mount adapter. Mint, LN condition. Includes box, hood, caps, etc. This thing is sharp, light and beautifully made. Only selling because I no longer have an M-mount camera. Asking $330 shipped (recent ebays have been $375)...
  3. T

FS: Five 50mm M/LTM Lenses!

OMG, someone buy this stuff... If I had not just sold my GXR-M I'd be all over this. They're all bargains. For the Hex, your getting a Summicron IV for $520! The Canon Sonnar is one of THE best vintage lenses for character. BUMP!
  4. T

EOS M with 22mm Kit -$355 at Amazon

I picked it up when it was $300... I think the image quality is great, and it's certainly coat pocketable. A couple of brief impressions: The touch screen is probably the most well implemented I've encountered (including the nicer m43's). The files (both still and video) were great (think...
  5. T

Ricoh GXR Outfit and Voigtlander 75mm f2.5

GXR KIT SOLD. Voigtlander 75mm still for sale.
  6. T

Good Afternoon, I also messaged you on Fred Miranda as e6zion. I'd like to purchase your kit...

Good Afternoon, I also messaged you on Fred Miranda as e6zion. I'd like to purchase your kit. Cheers, Eric Cell: 901-508-0938
  7. T

Ricoh GXR Outfit and Voigtlander 75mm f2.5

Hello Everyone, Also Selling a lovely copy of the M-mount Voigtlander 75mm F2.5 (SILVER)--comes with voigtlander m-mount adapter and original packaging. Price: $310 shipped FedEx (add for paypal fees) ========================================================== SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! GXR KIT IS SOLD...
  8. T

Nikon MH-25 Charger for D7000 and V1

Not much to say. Selling a mint Nikon OEM MH-25 charger. I had misplaced this charger when I moved, so I purchased another, but have since sold the camera. Selling for $23 paypal gift, shipped CONUS. Cheers, Eric
  9. T

FS: Ricoh GXR, A12 50mm, VF2

PM sent :-D
  10. T

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

Retow, Number three is wonderful, love the timing with the OOF bird on the left.
  11. T

Like New Fujifilm X100 and Luigi Brown Leather Halfcase

A few transactions here, but most feedback is on FM forums, ebay, etc. One on mu43s. Cheers, Eric
  12. T

Like New Fujifilm X100 and Luigi Brown Leather Halfcase

Item: Like New X100 with the original box and accessories. Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground Price: $825 Paypal Gift No sticky apertures or shutter issues. I'll also throw in a short cable shutter release if you need one. Fewer than...
  13. T

Ashwin, Against my better judgment. If still available, I'll take the whole shebang. Let me...

Ashwin, Against my better judgment. If still available, I'll take the whole shebang. Let me know where to send a check... I'll be sending it via FedEx and will request a signature. Please communicate via email: "[email protected]" I have some feedback here as well as a fair amount on FM...
  14. T

LN Panasonic 7-14mm F4 Asph

Selling a LN Panasonic 7-14mm F4 Asph. Includes the original box, caps, etc. If you're shooting m43, you'll love this lens. I did a comparison with my friend's Olympus 12mm and this one is SHARPER... of course it doesn't shoot at F2... Asking $725. Only selling because I don't have m43...
  15. T

new Fuji X Pro1 camera

Re: new Fuji X Pro1 camera (formerly called "new camera") Frankly, I'm a little surprised at all the complaining about the X100 AF. Sure, it's a far cry from my D7000 or D700, but I certainly don't find it unusable. It's worlds faster than my Hexar AF and Contax G2 ever were and I have tons...
  16. T

new Fuji X Pro1 camera

Re: new Fuji X Pro1 camera (formerly called "new camera") What is this strange evil device? Does it tell time? Temperature? Moon Phases?