The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Voigtlander 75mm f2.5 and Nikon V1 outfit

1) Voigtlander 75mm f2.5 (SILVER) with voigtlander LTM-to M mount adapter. Mint, LN condition. Includes box, hood, caps, etc. This thing is sharp, light and beautifully made. Only selling because I no longer have an M-mount camera. Asking $330 shipped (recent ebays have been $375)...
  2. T

Ricoh GXR Outfit and Voigtlander 75mm f2.5

Hello Everyone, Also Selling a lovely copy of the M-mount Voigtlander 75mm F2.5 (SILVER)--comes with voigtlander m-mount adapter and original packaging. Price: $310 shipped FedEx (add for paypal fees) ========================================================== SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! GXR KIT IS SOLD...
  3. T

Nikon MH-25 Charger for D7000 and V1

Not much to say. Selling a mint Nikon OEM MH-25 charger. I had misplaced this charger when I moved, so I purchased another, but have since sold the camera. Selling for $23 paypal gift, shipped CONUS. Cheers, Eric
  4. T

Like New Fujifilm X100 and Luigi Brown Leather Halfcase

Item: Like New X100 with the original box and accessories. Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground Price: $825 Paypal Gift No sticky apertures or shutter issues. I'll also throw in a short cable shutter release if you need one. Fewer than...
  5. T

LN Panasonic 7-14mm F4 Asph

Selling a LN Panasonic 7-14mm F4 Asph. Includes the original box, caps, etc. If you're shooting m43, you'll love this lens. I did a comparison with my friend's Olympus 12mm and this one is SHARPER... of course it doesn't shoot at F2... Asking $725. Only selling because I don't have m43...
  6. T

X100 + what for Travel

Hey all... despite its shortcomings, I've really fallen in love with the x100. Kinda reminds me of my Konica Hexar AF. Anyway, I'm looking for advice as to what you think would be the best second camera for travel (primarily portraits). I've traveled with all kinds of gear, large format, full...
  7. T

HP IPS Screens at all time low

Not sure where to post this, but it may be of interest to some here... this is a steal for these monitors. (copy from dealnews.com) MacMall offers the HP ZR24w 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor (pictured), model no. VM633A8#ABA, for $300.99. This $50 mail-in rebate drops it to $250.99. With free...
  8. T

Ricoh GXR with Both A12 units

***SOLD SOLD SOLD*** Ricoh GXR and 50mm A12 module in MINT condition—includes original, box, paperwork, accessories, etc. Camera does have a protective LCD cover AND Ricoh 28mm A12 module. 28mm is in MINT condition with original box, paperwork, manual, lens bag etc. It is missing the lens cap...
  9. T

WTB Billingham bag

WTB Billingham bag... this seems to be the forum for 'em Cheers, Eric
  10. T

WTB Minolta Autocord

WTB Minolta autocord.... shooter condition is fine... Rolleiflex is fine too, but I don't know if I have the green for one. I've never shot medium format (went from 35mm to 4x5 to 8x10), thought I'd give it a try.
  11. T

SOLD: D700

Up for sale is a MINT Nikon D700... I'll have pictures up later tonight. Just took a picture and checked Opanda -- shutter count is a criminally low 1147. Like new condition with maybe one small mark on the LCD cover. Includes box and all the original paperwork, strap, charger, cords, etc...
  12. T

Recommended Lighting for ~ $1000

Certainly looking to shop used... was wondering how you guys would recommend spending ~ $1000 on lighting. I'm looking to get started into portraiture in perhaps wedding photography. Portability is a plus. All I have right now is an SB 800 So far I have these ideas (I'm certainly open to...
  13. T

WTB: Nikon D60

Want to buy a d60 for my wife as she demonstrated some interest in learning photography. Condition and shutter count appreciated. Thanks in advance.:D
  14. T

F/S Nikon 17-55 AFS

Up for sale is a Nikon 17-55 AFS (USA model purchased new by me--unregistered with Nikon USA). Includes lenshood, box, accessories, original paperwork, etc. As I'm sure you know, its sharp, colors are wonderful, built like a tank, and focuses instantly. Lens is in mint condition with the only...
  15. T

Voigtlander 40 SLII vs 58 SLII?

Hey Get DPI wizards: I was wondering what you all thought of the two Voigtlander lenses (40 and 58 SLII)--I've read some other posts about the 58 including the reviews on photozone, but haven't heard anything comparing the two. Despite the obvious focal length differences, what do you all...
  16. T

Film for Scanning Suggestions?

I was wondering what combination of film and scanning you all have found to be useful. In the past I have used transparency (Velvia or Provia for) exclusively, but I'm somewhat attracted to the exposure lattitude and D-range of Color Negative film. 1. It would seem that contrast, color...