The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

NIB Pentax DA 50-200mm WR Lens $225 shipped in CONUS

Selling my backup 50-200 WR lens. I never took it out of the box, the sealed box looks to have never been opened by store staff and the camera dept guy assured me it was so. Shipping to CONUS included. Paypal fees included.
  2. A

Ricoh GRD IV + GV-2 VF + Extra batt (lower price)

Oops, the kit is no longer for sale, forgot to update. After having it sit on he shelf for a while, I fell in love with it again :)
  3. A

Positive Feedback

Seller: lattiboy Buyer: me Item: Spotmatic Problem-free transaction, speedy shipping. Me happy buyer :)
  4. A

Massive lens liquidation (Nikon, Minolta, Konica, more!)

Pmt sent for the "Pentax Spotmatic SP Black 40"
  5. A

FS: Film Olympus OM, Pentax, Canon FD Sale

Pmt sent for "Pentax ES II + Takumar 55 1.8 (M42)"
  6. A

Price lowered: $390 for the camera and $165 for the VF
  7. A

Additional photos
  8. A

Selling my Ricoh GRD IV with the GV-2 viewfinder. Both in great condition, boxed, all original stuff included. Only sign of use on the camera that I can see is that the rubber grip is a little bit less than perfect black under certain light (I mean it's still black but not as gorgeous as new, if...
  9. A

M-Hexanon RF 28mm f//2.8 lens

Thank you Jonathon, I am happy you're enjoying this little marvel. It was a pleasure to communicate with you on this transaction. Andy
  10. A

SOLD
  11. A

PMs replied
  12. A

[FS Feeler] Hexar RF body, 28mm, 50mm, 90mm, more

50/2 sold The gorgeous 28/2.8 still available... :)
  13. A

bump
  14. A

M-Hexanon (RF) 50mm f/2.0 lens

SOLD!
  15. A

bump
  16. A

Positive Feedback

Buyer: ReeRay Seller: Me Item: Konica Hexar RF Dealing with Ray was a pleasure. One could not ask for a more reasonable and clear communicator and buyer. I would gladly recommend ReeRay as a buyer. Andy
  17. A

LINK to more photos