The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

NIB Pentax DA 50-200mm WR Lens $225 shipped in CONUS

Selling my backup 50-200 WR lens. I never took it out of the box, the sealed box looks to have never been opened by store staff and the camera dept guy assured me it was so. Shipping to CONUS included. Paypal fees included.
  2. A

Ricoh GRD IV + GV-2 VF + Extra batt (lower price)

Selling my Ricoh GRD IV with the GV-2 viewfinder. Both in great condition, boxed, all original stuff included. Only sign of use on the camera that I can see is that the rubber grip is a little bit less than perfect black under certain light (I mean it's still black but not as gorgeous as new, if...
  3. A

M-Hexanon (RF) 50mm f/2.0 lens

Excellent condition. Includes original paperwork, both caps, and original leather pouch. Will post pics soon. 500USD net.
  4. A

M-Hexanon RF 28mm f//2.8 lens

Excellent condition all around. Includes both caps and an after market vented hood (very nice). Will post detailed pics in the next couple of days. 695USD net.
  5. A

Sigma DC 18-50mm f/2.8 EX Macro

Excellent condition, I'd say 9.8/10, the only signs of use are on the hood, from being held in a bag. Works and looks great, glass and mechanics excellent, no issues at all. Includes both caps, hood, original box with stuff. Selling because I simply never use it and need to get the 21mm prime...
  6. A

[FS Feeler] Hexar RF body, 28mm, 50mm, 90mm, more

This is just to see if there is any interest in the Hexar RF gear these days. If there is, I will research and post prices and pics. If you are interested in an item, please shoot me a PM, this would get me to post pics much quicker :) The gear: (1) Hexar RF body, minty, no signs of use that I...
  7. A

Contax G Vario-Sonnar 35-70mm F/3.5-5.6 Lens BLACK MINT

A true black gem of a lens in mint condition. Sharper than a samurai sword. Comes with front and rear caps, pouch, and box. $975 paypal'd, shipped, and insured in the US. Can be picked up locally in the Phoenix metro area. Picture coming soon.
  8. A

Contax G Planar 45mm f/2.0 Black

Lens is in excellent+ condition. Bought in LN condition from KEH and used very little. Only signs of use are a couple of tiny pin-prick pain rubs on the aperture ring, I did not see them until I started taking closeup pictures of the lens. Anyway, the lens comes with the original front and rear...
  9. A

Contax G 21mm Biogon Black with 21mm Finder

The lens is, to me eyes, like new, I do not see any signs of use of any kind. Mechanics and optics just right. Comes with the black 21mm Contax viewinder, front and rear caps, and the leather "Contax" pouch. $850. Shipping from Arizona. More pics here
  10. A

Ricoh GRD II Complete

For sale here is a gently cherished Ricoh GR Digital II with all of its original packaging and all that stuff that came with it PLUS a really cool tiny plastic viewfinder that works very well. Also, a spare battery and an original GRD leather (I think) case that fits the II just right. In a...
  11. A

Contax G2 Body (Black) No. 1195

Here is my 2nd G2. Mechanically at 100%, no issues of any kind, ever. Cosmetics excellent, with some paint rub on the right hinge. The sale comprises the G2 camera body, a silver OEM body cap, and the eyelets and the original leather protectors. (see pics). Price is $600 net. CLICK HERE...
  12. A

Contax G2 Black Camera Body

Contax G2 in excellent condition. Works great, no issues of any kind. Minor signs of normal use on the paint. Will arrive with a silver Contax body cap as I lost the original black one. Release button contacts replaced (new) by TOCAD in 2007, they also adjusted the AF assembly. $595 net...
  13. A

Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 EX DC MACRO (Pentax)

This Sigma 18-50/2.8 is in excellent ++ condition in every way. Includes both caps, original pouch, and box, plus the paperwork it came with. The rear cap is generic but I am looking for the original, pretty sure I have it. Selling to raise funds for more gear, of course :) $300 net. Shipping...
  14. A

Pentax 17mm F4 Fish-Eye

Nearly mint condition. The only visible signs of use is a very tiny bit of paint rubbing off the tips of the "filter" ring where the metal lens cap sits. Mechanical operation is excellent, focus is well dampened and smooth, the aperture clicks sound just right. I see nothing on or in the glass...
  15. A

Pentax Correction Lens Adapter K (+2 diopter)

Fits Pentax LX and MX (and a few other bodies). Condition is excellent. $10 plus shipping.
  16. A

SOLD Megaperls 0.85x for Leica (MC)

New condition, with original leather box. $45 plus shipping.
  17. A

Epson R-D1 OEM Black Leather Case

Original full black leather case for the R-D1. Mint mint -; $115 net.
  18. A

ZHOU black case for Fuji X100

Minty black leather Zhou case for the Fuji X100. $45 shipped and paypal'd in CONUS.
  19. A

Voigtlander Nokton 40/1.4 MC w/LH-5 Hood

The CV Nokton (multicoated version) is in like-new condition, boxed, with rear and front caps. The optional LH-5 hood is 9/10, the only mark is a 3mm scratch on the front rim. Lens: $435 (new price $529) LH-5 hood: $38 (new price $69) Shipping (lens or lens + hood): $10 If using Paypal, add...
  20. A

LTM-to-M Adapters

28-90, , Voigtlander, boxed, $30 50-75, , Voigtlander, boxed, $30 50-75, Generic, $17 35-135, Voigtlander, boxed, $30 35-135, Marumi, $18 Add $3.50 shipping in CONUS