The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Nikon Coolscan 800ED / Coolpix A / Voigtlander Bessa R x2 and lenses galore

Responded via email my friend. Coolpix A and Tokina 28-70 still here. Trades? Offers?
  2. G

absolutely mint (BLACK) Nikon Coolpix A with Nikon Optical Viewfinder, Nikon Lens shade attachment and leather (i think it's leather) case. with receipt and blank warranty card (Canada). $950
  3. G

Updates All spoken for except the Tokina 28-70mm f2.8 with hood and case. 9.5 out of 10 $300 I also have a second Coolpix A (Black) in absolute mint condition, with the Nikon viewfinder and lens hood. Not completely sure i want to part with it but let's offer it up for now. $950
  4. G

Pictures of coolpix a added to thread

Pictures of coolpix a added to thread
  5. G

hi my friend, i suspect a deal has ben worked out for all my gear. i should have solidified in...

hi my friend, i suspect a deal has ben worked out for all my gear. i should have solidified in next 24 hours. i don't have a lot of time right this instant but i will message you tonight or in am. need to be totally sure i am understanding the lens coverage and cone distance as well. totally...
  6. G

voigtlander and nikon gear pretty much sold. coolpix A is here.
  7. G

FS: Fotoman 45ps

damn, someone buy some of my gear (listed) so i can pick this up
  8. G

some snaps of the nikons and bessas and tokina. these are not collector pieces by any stretch. the ARE solid shooters though. i have tried to price accordingly. keep in mind the flash makes them look worse than they are.
  9. G

coolscan $800 F2 body $125 tokina $300 Coolpix A $620
  10. G

if i am off on the pricing, make an offer. you can also reach me via my gallery at [email protected] cheers
  11. G

ALL ITEMS ARE IN LONDON (THE CANADIAN/ONTARIO VERSION). I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL, SORRY. CASH, WIRE TRANSFER OR EMAIL/INTERAC TRANSFER. FOR THIS REASON I PREFER A CANADIAN DEAL BUT I AM OPEN IF YOU ARE TO SHIPPING. FULL DISCLOSURE I HAVE, IN THE PAST, BEEN SLOW TO SHIP. I WILL DO MY BEST TO...
  12. G

Mamiya 6 with 50mm and hood

sold
  13. G

$400 of fresh 120 an epson 2450 to get you started vivtar 285hv Mamiya 6, 50mm F4 with hood $1400 shipped to your door offers accepted including trade. 5d MKii, 7d, sony a77 and 16-50 or 24mm f2.8, X100 special edition black, Nex 7/6, OM-D EM5 kit or ???
  14. G

bump and will take a fuji x-100 or a 35mm f1.4 in partial trade.
  15. G

one last attempt to feel the Mamiya 6... I will include $100 worth of film (options so contact me) and lower to $1300 shipped in North Amercia
  16. G

Voigtlander Bessa III with hood, case and boxes

Bessa is sold folks