The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Kipon Leica to Fuji X-mount adapter (Leica lenses on Fuji X-Pro 1)

I'll take it but I do not use paypal - Can i pay another way? Using it to test the X-Pro 1 at my site. Thanks Steve Huff
  2. S

FS: Leica 24 Elmarit ASPH f/2.8 - New in box

Sale pending on this lens, just awaiting payment. Have the 50 ASPH LHSA for sale as well that you see in the pic. :)
  3. S

FS: Leica 24 Elmarit ASPH f/2.8 - New in box

Hey guys, have a Leica 24 Elmarit ASPH 2.8 - 6-bit coded that appears to be new, never used. It comes in the silver box, leather case, all caps and hoods, plastic bag around the lens and test card. I see no signs of use at all and it is perfect. $2700 gets it. $45 shipping. I can accept money...
  4. S

Pentax K5 Review

Thanks guys! As for the making money comment..well, I wish that were true!! Lol. The K5 is one hell of a DSLR and I enjoyed it more than just about ANY DSLR of recent times. For me there really were no flaws. As for the kit lens, didn't use it that much but when I did, it outperformed just about...
  5. S

WTB: Leica MP (black)

Congrats!
  6. S

FS: Chrome 50 Lux ASPH, NIB

Sale Pending
  7. S

FS: Chrome 50 Lux ASPH, NIB

Just took delivery of a chrome 50 Lux ASPH but found a black one (which is what I prefer) so am selling this new in box. Box, coded, USA, papers, case and tested for focus and is PERFECT on my M9. The chrome version is heavier than the black as it is made of brass. Some prefer the heftier feel...
  8. S

SOLD: Chrome M8, MINT, like new

Re: FS: Chrome M8, MINT, like new gone...!
  9. S

Re: FS: Chrome M8, MINT, like new OK...$2200 shipped! Only reduction as this is a perfect M8, low actuations and no issues at all. Can do V/MC with google checkout...!
  10. S

Re: FS: Chrome M8, MINT, like new BTW, I can take visa/Mastercard using google checkout but this will add 3%. Thanks!
  11. S

Selling a mint, like new Leica M8. Has about 1450 actuations. Chrome, no scuffs or marks. Comes with strap, two batteries, charger, adapters, manual, disc, etc. Perfect condition. Only selling as it appears I am getting a new M9 sooner than I had hoped. No box, but this M8 is MINT, perfect...
  12. S

FS: Leica M9 (Gray) with Optional Accessories...Exceptional Price!!

I would if I could! Great deal..it will go.
  13. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... Wow, some awesome NEX shots here! Terry, those are fantastic!
  14. S

Leica CL with 40 Summicron, great shape

Free shipping and no CC fee...why not :)
  15. S

Leica CL with 40 Summicron, great shape

Selling a Leica CL I bought just to review. It comes with the 40 Summicron and is in overall great shape, even comes with an original leather case. Not a half case, but a pouch. Meter works perfect and was recently at DAG for a CLA. Bought from collectible camera in Phx just to review it and...
  16. S

FT/FS Panda M8.2

I know this camera and would buy it if I had the cash! Good luck :)
  17. S

Steve Huff's Review is Up on NEX 3 & 5

Hey Guys! Glad you enjoyed the review. No problem on putting these up here, they show things a bit more clearly anyway :) Thanks! Steve
  18. S

FS: Black Olympus E-P2 w/17 2.8 and EVF LNIB

Sold last night. Thanks
  19. S

FS: Black Olympus E-P2 w/17 2.8 and EVF LNIB

Selling my 5 week old Oly E-P2 kit with 17 2.8 and EVF. Like new in box, looks unused. $695 plus $25 shipping. Can do credit card through google checkout. Steve Just as new in every way.
  20. S

FS: LNIB, Black M9 and 90 Elmarit

Sale pending to Elvis Kennedy, just awaiting payment.