The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Leica 24 Elmarit ASPH f/2.8 - New in box

Hey guys, have a Leica 24 Elmarit ASPH 2.8 - 6-bit coded that appears to be new, never used. It comes in the silver box, leather case, all caps and hoods, plastic bag around the lens and test card. I see no signs of use at all and it is perfect. $2700 gets it. $45 shipping. I can accept money...
  2. S

FS: Chrome 50 Lux ASPH, NIB

Just took delivery of a chrome 50 Lux ASPH but found a black one (which is what I prefer) so am selling this new in box. Box, coded, USA, papers, case and tested for focus and is PERFECT on my M9. The chrome version is heavier than the black as it is made of brass. Some prefer the heftier feel...
  3. S

SOLD: Chrome M8, MINT, like new

Selling a mint, like new Leica M8. Has about 1450 actuations. Chrome, no scuffs or marks. Comes with strap, two batteries, charger, adapters, manual, disc, etc. Perfect condition. Only selling as it appears I am getting a new M9 sooner than I had hoped. No box, but this M8 is MINT, perfect...
  4. S

Leica CL with 40 Summicron, great shape

Selling a Leica CL I bought just to review. It comes with the 40 Summicron and is in overall great shape, even comes with an original leather case. Not a half case, but a pouch. Meter works perfect and was recently at DAG for a CLA. Bought from collectible camera in Phx just to review it and...
  5. S

FS: Black Olympus E-P2 w/17 2.8 and EVF LNIB

Selling my 5 week old Oly E-P2 kit with 17 2.8 and EVF. Like new in box, looks unused. $695 plus $25 shipping. Can do credit card through google checkout. Steve Just as new in every way.
  6. S

FS: LNIB, Black M9 and 90 Elmarit

FS: Black, 3 week old MINT and perfect M9 - In box with everything included and untouched. Still eligible for lightroom, etc. Unregistered and not one flaw anywhere. Maybe 350 actuations, and focus is spot on perfect. I FINALLY ended up with a grey one and can't afford both. $6900 shipped as...
  7. S

NIB: Leica 50 Lux ASPH chrome

Bought this lens after being on a long wait list. It's new, Leica USA, and the heavier chrome model. In box with warranty card, case, etc. Mounted on my M9 twice and focus is spot on perfect at all distances wide open and stopped down. Shot about 30 shots with it and decided I am more of a 35...
  8. S

FS: Sony NEX-3 with 16 f/2.8 Kit. LNIB.

Only bought this so I could check it out and review it. Not so into it due to the menu system so I am selling it. Only a week old, in box, as new. Perfect and like buying brand new but at a savings, no tax and free shipping :) This kit costs $549 but will sell this for $479 shipped. Can do...
  9. S

FS: Leica 35 Summicron ASPH Black Paint

Selling this perfect MINT black paint 35 Summicron ASPH. Only 2000 were produced in 2000 and this is a brass lens covered in black paint so it is heftier and more solid than the standard 35 cron. I have shot this lens on my MP and on an M9 and it is spot on and absolute perfection. Only...
  10. S

FT: 35 Summilux ASPH, new. 50 Summicron, LNIB

OK guys... trades anyone? I have a 1 week old 35 Summilux ASPH (best I have tested out of 4) and a 2 month old 50 Summicron (scary perfect at every aperture) - Both 6 bit coded, both new USA versions. Both with full packaging, cases, manuals, warranty card, plastic, etc. The 35 Lux is...
  11. S

Olympus E-P2 w/ 14-45 and 20 1.7

Selling an Olympus E-P2 with 14-42 kit zoom and the Panasonic 20 1.7. This E-P2 is just like new, no marks, no scuffs, no problems. In box with all paperwork and yes the EVF is included. This was my wife's cameras and she told me to sell since she never uses it. I use my M9 too much so never use...
  12. S

FT: NIB 35 Lux ASPH, 50 Cron LNIB Coded

Ok guys, I am looking once again for a classic Noctilux. I really miss mine and now with my M9 focusing so perfectly adjusted I really want another. I am ONLY looking for a 50 Noct F1, latest version, in box coded and mint. I also happen to need it for a major project/job that has been...
  13. S

SOLD: Thumbs Up Silver & New Leica M9 Battery

I have a slightly used silver Thumbs Up and a new in box Leica M9 battery for sale. Thumbs up CS EP Mod 1 - $115 Battery NEW IN BOX Leica official- $75 Will sell both or trade both for a Leica m to m4/3 adapter. If you want to trade, let me know what you have. Thx... Steve I do not use...
  14. S

FS: Leica D-Lux 4 w/Leica Brown Leather Case

Selling my wifes Leica D-Lux 4 and her Leica Brown case as she is upgrading to the EP2. The camera is in perfect condition and I just updated to the latest firmware so its all good to go. The leather case is VERY nice and has a couple of tiny marks on it from use. But as you can see, it looks...
  15. S

FS: Noctilux F1 - Ver4 - 6-Bit - Slide out hood - Mint!

Only had it for a few weeks but am putting this up for sale ONLY due to it being Christmas and with gifts to buy and bills to pay, selling the lens will help me out with all of it, plus fund another less expensive 50. This is the last version before the 0.95, has the slide out hood, is 6-bit...
  16. S

FS: Leica 50 Summilux BP Millenium - CODED

This is my prized, MINT, like new, coded IN BOX Leica 50 Summilux PRE-ASPH in black paint finish. It is like new, no flaws, no scratches, no issues and is complete in like new case and box. This is perfect and the ONLY reason I am selling is I just found a great deal on a mint and coded Noctilux...
  17. S

FS: Leica Summicron ASPH, 3 weeks old.

Like brand new in box, a Leica Summicron ASPH, coded, latest & greatest version. Looks untouched and unused. In box with case, hood, and blank warranty cards and papers. 3 weeks old. I do not and can not take paypal but will happily accept a check, mo or cashiers check. $2200 as its...
  18. S

SOLD: Leica 90 Summicron APO ASPH

I have a Leica 90 Summicron ASPH, super condition with Leica leather case. NOT coded. No marks, no scratches and no issues. It is the one I reviewed in my 90 Cron review at my site and you can see it is spot on and VERY sharp. Just selling to fund a different (wider) lens for my M9. $1600...
  19. S

Some shots with the 21 and 24 Lux...

This pair of AMAZING lenses arrived to me today from Leica. First impressions? WOW. Full review up in 7-10 days. These are mostly high ISO but look at that last one at 160 - 3D extreme! I will have shots from 1.4 to F11, low light, full light, details, crops, street shooting, etc - I wish I had...
  20. S

Leica UV/IR filters for sale...

I have three LNIB IR/UV filters.. Leica E46 IR/UV in silver - I have two available at $90 each plus $4 ship. Looks pretty sweet on black lenses which is how I used them. In boxes, and case. Leica E55 IR/UV in black - in box with case, like new. $100 plus $4 ship. Paypal OK!