The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Fun with MF images 2022

Absolutely wonderful photos.
  2. F

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Finally had a chance to get out with my shiny new camera. I had a fall in the dark before first light, but thankfully my butt has plenty of built in cushioning and my wrist is not broken. Then the sky ended up being almost completely cloud free and even the surfers didn't get any joy with tiny...
  3. F

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Re: Mist & low clouds on the Dolomites I spent the last few weeks viewing all the posts from page 1 of this thread as I excitedly waited for my first ever MF camera to be delivered. I think this is as good a time as any to start posting here. There are a number of photographers who...
  4. F

Digital Nikon with manual lenses

My first test shots after my new 55mm was delivered at work. It was not a productive Friday afternoon :D
  5. F

Fun with Nikon Images

This is a friend's newly modified learner bike. D4 + Zeiss Otus 55mm f/1.4 D4 + Nikon 200mm f/2 VR2
  6. F

H4D-60, The Future of Hasselblad, and Always Waiting For the Next Big Thing

In February this year, Silverfleet Capital acquired a 60% majority stake in Phase One, so this sort of stuff is always open to interpretation and speculation. I wouldn't worry about it too much as a potential Hasselblad customer.