The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

GFX 100 II warranty

Can in international version of the Fuji GFX 100 II, purchased outside the US be serviced under warranty in the US?
  2. F

Fuji GFX 100 II focus speed

I have a fuji GFX 50R that is great for landscape work but trying to get portraits of dogs, especially my own active one is almost impossible do to focus speed. Is the GFX 100II focusing speed much better with regard to shooting moving subjects? I use the fuji GF 110mm lens currently.
  3. F

For Sale WACOM PTH660 INTUOS PRO Medium Creative Pen Tablet

Factory new, neverused WACOM PTH660 INTUOS PRO Medium Creative Pen Tablet. Asking $135
  4. F

?

looking for the most cost effective device to calibrate a 27" 2017 imac
  5. F

FS Fujifilm FUJINON GF30mm f/3.5 R WR Wide Angle Lens $1100

Mint condition Fujifilm FUJINON GF30mm f/3.5 R WR Wide Angle Lens with original box. Barely any signs of use. Asking $1150
  6. F

FS Pentax -A 645 120mm f/4 Macro lens with Fotodiox Fuji GFX adapter

Selling a used Pentax 645 120mm f/4 macro lens with a fotodiox pentax 645 to Fuji GFX adapter. Fully manual. Fully functional with a slight deformity at the end of the barrel of the front element, this does not affect image quality but as you rotate the focusing ring there is the slightest...
  7. F

For Sale Godox SK 400II Studio Flash 3 Light set UP

Selling a 3 light Godox SK400II studio flash set for sale. 3 SK 400II heads, 3 13' heavy duty air cushioned stands, 2 48"Octagon soft boxes and standars 7" reflectors. Less than 300 flashes. Can be used with Sony, Canon or Fiji wireless command control(sold seperatedly) Asking $400. Located in...
  8. F

FS Tech Art Pro EF-GFX adapter

I am selling a mint condition, barely used Tech Art Pro Canon EF to Fuji GFX adapter. Full autofocus for your canon lenses on any Fuji GFX camera. Perfect fit, with no slop or binding. Asking $275
  9. F

Positive feedback for MGrayson

I purchased a Techart Adapter from member MGrayson. Great communication, item was as described, very well packed and shipped as promised. Very easy and pleasant transaction. Highly recommended.
  10. F

SOLD F Stop Backpack Tilopa Shipped free in the US

F Stop backpack in near new condition. No damage or signs of wear. All sippers are intact and fully functional.Very clean, no smell. Unsure of the model but it has a bery large capacity(any that know the model, please let me know). Located in S. NH. Asking $225 plus shipping. Paypal OK. US sales...
  11. F

For Sale FUJIFILM GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Lens

Selling a near mint, lightly used Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 WR lens. Comes with caps hood and soft cast, but no box. Will be packed safely for shipping. Pics upon request but it has almost no signs of use. Asking $1250 net to me. Pic available upon request.
  12. F

WANTED Fujifilm GF 23mm lens(possible 30mm lens)

I am looking for a used Fujifilm GF 23mm lens with original box and all original accessories. May also consider a fujifilm GF 30mm lens
  13. F

Wanted Nikon Scan 4 software

looking for a Nikon 4 Scan CD's for my coolscan 9000
  14. F

Nikon Coolscan 9000 and a new imac or mac mini

I have a Nikon Coolscan 9000 that i am using on an 2012 macbook. i tried connecting it to my 2017 27" imac via a firewire to thunderbot adapter than a thundebolt to USBc adapter but i could not get the computer to see the scanner? looking for any insight into whether in can be done as iam...
  15. F

B+W film suggestion

i am about to start shooting film again. I would like to pick a single B+W film. I shoot mostly landscape. Looking for a suggestion for something with nice tonality and sharpness. I would most likely send off the film for development to a dip and dunk process.
  16. F

remote shutter control for fuji GFX 50R

looking for a recommendation for a remote shtter for my fuji GFX 50R
  17. F

Can not update firmware on a Fuji GFX 50R

I downloaded the newest firmware for the Fuji GFX 50R, copied it to a newly formated SD cand and when i tried to install it in the camera I received a message that said" firmware not found in card slot 1 when i chack the card on my mac it clearly showed the file on the card. I purchased to body...
  18. F

For Sale Nikon Coolscan 9000

selling a mint condition, fully functional coolscan 9000 with original 3 Nikon trays(no optional glass holder), firewire cable, firewire board, original instructions and original box. Asking $2800 plus shipping pics available for serious parties. e-mail requests to [email protected] original...
  19. F

Leica Q2 monochrom

what program are people using for Leica Q2 monochrom images before using photoshop
  20. F

SOLD 4 Fuji GFX 50S/50R Batteries 4 Total NP-T125 $70 each shipped

Selling a set of 4 OEM FujiFilm NP-T125 batteries. Cycled less than 5 times, in mint condition. Selling all 4 as a set. Asking $320. US sales Only