The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Sudden issue with S 006 & handgrip 16028

Hi all, I am encountering an issue with my S 006 & handgrip 16028 : the controls on the grip do not work anymore suddenly! They started to work randomly before and then nothing! I checked the batteries, the connections... Everything looks fine. Did anyone encounter this kind of problem ...
  2. T

Fun with the Pentax 67 system !

Hi all, I am curious to see your shots with this well-known system and also discuss some technical points if necessary. I start with that question : does the latest SMC 200mm f/4 require an additional hood ? I saw there is a MH-RA model dedicated for that lens ? Or is it for an earlier version...
  3. T

Wooden grip for P67 II : compatibility with previous body versions ?

Hi all, I would like to know if the wooden grip for P67 II can be used with bodies from previous generations (P6x7 / P67). Thanks for your feedback. Cheers.
  4. T

Pentax 67 Soft 120mm f/3.5 : any experience ?

Hi all, Some of you have experience with this special lens ? If you do, thanks for sharing your opinion and pics ! :-) Cheers.
  5. T

Which HS Grid screen for H4D-50 ?...

Hi all, Which reference of HS grid screen fits the H4D-50 ? Is it the screen ref. 43311 ? Thanks for your feedback. Cheers.
  6. T

AFS 300/2.8 VR II + converter vs. AFS 400/2.8 VR ?

Hi all, Do you have some feedback about the comparison of these 2 lenses ? The 300/2.8 VR II has a big advantage to be lighter and more compact and also a stellar performer but the 400/2.8 VR is often shown a stellar performer too, even with converters... I have the opportunity to get demo...
  7. T

Nikon 24-70/2.8E ED VR

Hi all, I was surprised there was no thread dedicated to this latest release of Nikon pro zoom... So, what is your experience with it ? Does it show a significative improvement vs. the earlier non-VR version in terms of optical quality ? It seems some lenses from the first production batches...
  8. T

Leica S 30-90 vs. S 30 vs. S 35

Hi all, I would like to know how these lenses compare to each other. Ok, each of them is known to be superlative but apart from the widest aperture, is one even better (especially the Vario-Elmar)? :cool: Thanks for sharing your experience.
  9. T

Hasselblad HC Macro 120 II vs. APO-Macro-Summarit-S 120 ?

Hi all, Is there someone who did the comparison of these 2 lenses (with a S2/S 006 body) ? Thanks for sharing your experience. Cheers.
  10. T

Zeiss ZM 15/2.8 : any users?

Hi all, Do some of you use that lens (with a M9, MM or M-240)? What is your experience with that lens ? How does it compete with the Leica WATE ? Thanks for your feedback.
  11. T

Leica S + Pentax 67 lenses ??

Hi all, First, Best Wishes to everybody for this new year! :) I was wondering if some of you tried to use Pentax 67 lenses on a S body, with the Leica lens adapter 16026? Do they perform well with the CCD sensor ? What the expected best ones ? Thanks for sharing your experience...
  12. T

Hasselblad CFV-16 : is it still worth spending the money?

Hi all, I am wondering if a CFV-16 is still worth spending the money nowadays... Is it still serviced by Hasselblad ? What about the delivered quality compared to today standards? Thanks for sharing your opinion.