The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

WTB: Leica R 180/3.4 APO Telyt

WTB: Looking for a 180/3.4 APO Telyt-R. Condition not important as long as the optics are good, the focus is smooth, and the aperture blades are clean. Please pm if you have one for sale, Thanks.
  2. S

FS: Sony Zeiss ZA 135/1.8...$1175

Selling a beautiful copy of the Zeiss ZA 135/1.8. Complete with box and all accessories. Perfect glass, no "wobble". $1175 shipped and paypaled in the USA.
  3. S

WTB: Sony Zeiss ZA 24/2

Looking for a clean, sharp copy of the ZA 24/2. Prefer one that's been tested and found to be free of optical defects like element decentering. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
  4. S

WTB: Sony Zeiss 135/1.8

Looking for a clean, sharp Zeiss 135/1.8, preferably "wobble" free. Thanks.
  5. S

WTB: Sony Zeiss 135/1.8

Looking for a clean, sharp copy of the Sony Zeiss 135/1.8. Thanks.
  6. S

WTB: Pentax 67II body, rigid magnifying hood

Looking for a Pentax 67II body only, not interested in the AE finder. Cosmetics not important, should function properly. Pentax modification to allow 1/2 stop shutter speeds highly desirable. Also looking for the 67 rigid magnifying hood. Thanks.
  7. S

WTB: Pentax 67II body

Looking for a backup 67II body. Don't need the AE prism, but will consider a plain pentaprism. A camera modified for 1/2 EV stop shutter speeds would be ideal. Cosmetics unimportant. The cheaper the better. Thanks.
  8. S

Help me understand MFD superiority

Although I don't currently use MFD, I enjoy this forum. It seems that the general consensus is that virtually any MFDB will easily outclass even the best 35mm based DSLR in IQ. I gather there are many reasons for this, greater bit depth, high quality ADC's, and perhaps higher quality supporting...
  9. S

Open invitation to 645D owners

Greetings, As a longtime Pentax 67 user, I'm very interested in the 645D. Of particular interest to me, is how well the 67 M* telephoto lenses perform at this resolution, especially the big M* 800/6.7 ED IF. I'm located in Honolulu, so if any 645D owners are planning a trip to our little rock...
  10. S

"M" focus screen question

I'm thinking of getting the "M" screen for my A900, but I'm unsure how well it works with slower lenses. I'd like to use it for my Pentax M* 400/4 & 800/6.7 lenses on the A900. I have no trouble focusing them on my 67II, but find shooting moving subjects nearly impossible on the A900. Static...
  11. S

WTB: Sony 70-400G

Looking for a clean, SHARP copy of the Sony 70-400G. Please PM if you have one to sell .Thanks.
  12. S

WTB: Arca Swiss B1g

Looking for an Arca Swiss B1g, the "giant" sized version of the B1. Please reply by PM if you're interested in selling one. Thanks
  13. S

A900 high iso B&W

I'd like to see what the forum members have done with A900 high iso B&W conversions, iso 800 and up. Thanks.
  14. S

A900 eyecup

Does anyone know of a source for a rubber eyecup for the A900? I don't mean the one that comes with the camera that Sony calls an eyecup, but an old school, REAL eyecup that blocks extraneous light, In my mind this is a neccesity, especially for manual focus. Thanks
  15. S

Petition Zeiss for more ZS lenses

Now that custom, chipped M-42 to Alpha adapters are available, I encourage all those who would like to use the Zeiss MF lenses on their A900 to write to Zeiss and ask that they offer all MF lenses in ZS mount. I have found Zeiss to be very responsive. Please email Richard Schleuning, Zeiss USA...