The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

PNW details request

Hi all, I would like to know how much it is for hiring a car in Washington and Oregon for say about 10-12 days in each [so total is 20-24 days]? How much is the average for accommodations that are 2-3 stars? and some lodges or B&B? How much is the fuel there per gallon or per litre? Are...
  2. P

Paper size

Just very simple question, what size of paper i should use or go with? I have Epson 3800 printer that can print up to 17" wide, so i can go anywhere from 4x6 or smaller up to 17" wide size, do you print at A4 or A3 or A2? 8x10, 13x19m 17x22/25?
  3. P

Calibration for monitor

Hi all, I want to know which calibration system for monitors i should buy now, i have Spyder3Studio but this is now no longer in use with Mountain Lion, i must upgrade to Spyder 4, but i am not sure if i should stay with Spyder or move to another options such as Xrite i1 or ColorMunki or...
  4. P

Al-Nasr vs. Ajman 05 December 2012

Hi again, That game was one of the games that i like to shoot, and i was lucky it has a lot of actions that we look for in our local league, sometimes i go to a match and i sleep there waiting for some actions, but sometimes i like to shoot a game not because of actions, but because of...
  5. P

CF card size

Hi all, I bought a CF card to use for my H4D, it is Kingston 32GB elite Pro card, but when i inserted the card the camera gave me an error message and i couldn't format the card at all, someone told me to format it by computer, it is a bull**** idea, and i tried to format it with a Canon/Nikon...
  6. P

Dropped Hasselblad....and....

... this is what happened: the piece where the the receiver of true focus or IR sensor or whatever called fallen out, and the main issue that i really feel sad about is a damage inside the camera which is shown on the shots, here are 2 shots to show the problem: What do you think? is it a...
  7. P

Long Exposure with MFD: Show us photos

Hi, I would like to see long exposures shots with MFD, how good they are, and your impressions about that. I did some long exposure [up to 32s] with my Hasselblad, and i can't be sure about it, the resolution is really high and the sharpens is amazing, but it can be noisy sometimes and hot...
  8. P

H4D-60 firmware issue

Hi again, I did upgrade my H4D-60 with the latest firmware available on Hasselblad.com website [R351] using Phocus, but i don't know why i didn't read the note or description completely there [or maybe it was added later] that i can't use Phocus to upgrade the firmware, but i did already and i...
  9. P

WTB: Mamiya 7 65mm lens

Hey, If anyone has this lens for sale, excellent condition and with hood and caps let me know, PM me.
  10. P

H4D-60 ....coming soon

Hey all, Anyone got H4D-60 so far? I would like to see what this camera can perform against Hasselblad 50mp and Phase One P65+, no any news about it? If someone get any test from it please post here for me to see, i would like to see the quality of this camera on different ISO and conditions...
  11. P

My second color film shots!!!

Hey all, These are my second film shots i did after my first color film cooked, i like this film slide, E100G, great tones and colors, i did the scan with my scanner V750, not sure if the results are good enough or not, what do you think?!!!
  12. P

Film Medium Format accessories

Hey all, I am waiting to get my film medium format cameras sooner or later, but i just ordered the bodies without anything, so i would like to start questions: 1. For Hasselblad 501C/M, what lenses do you recommend? I want to have only 1 or 2 no more. 2. What film back/magazine should i get...