The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

GFX100S Memory Cards?

I am new to the GFX100S (on the way, not actually here yet), and am uncertain on what kind of SD cards to use. I have a bunch of old 64gb SanDisk Extreme PRO cards (rated at 95 mb/sec) from my Fuji X-T3 days. I switched to to a Nikon Z7 a few years ago and have been using Sony XQD cards since...
  2. K

70-200/4G ED with 20TC III on Z anyone?

I have been using a 70-200 f4 with the 1.4x TC III extender with great results on my Z7. Like many Nikon Z users I am awaiting a 70-200 f4 Z lens. I owned f2.8 version in F mount and hated lugging it around. The f4 was not available when I purchased it, and I could not stomach the financial...
  3. K

FS: Leica M Monochrom CCD - Black

Selling my Leica M Monochrom CCD version. This camera has had the sensor replaced by Leica NJ (I have the receipt). Sensor replacement also includes a complete checkup, RF adjustment, and camera re-covering by Leica. Total clicks on camera: 8,817. TOTAL CLICKS SINCE SENSOR REPLACED: 2,096...
  4. K

Nikon 90 f/8 mint condition with box 520.00+

Absolutely fabulous lens. I tested mine against Fujinon and Schneider, and kept the Nikkor. Nikon's LF wide angles are seriously hard to beat. Good luck with the sale.
  5. K

new Fuji X Pro1 camera

Re: new Fuji X Pro1 camera (formerly called "new camera") I wholeheartedly agree. There is entirely too little official response from Fuji on when this camera will arrive. Aside from one voice at one store (Robert @ Precision Camera) there is precious little information on when this camera...
  6. K

FS: Fuji X-100 Kit

SOLD! Thanks for looking.
  7. K

Bump
  8. K

I am the original owner of this neat camera, purchased from the fine folks at Precision Camera. The condition is minty as seen in the photos. (I have more pics if needed.) In addition to the camera, I am including 2 extra batteries and a smaller, travel charger. Also a LensMate thumbs-up type...
  9. K

FS:Zeiss 25/2.8 ZK Distagon V.2 (Pentax mt)

Some lucky Pentax owner should jump on this lens. It is a fabulous lens. I have had one in ZF mount since 2007 and have used it with great results on Nikon D300, D700, and D7000 bodies. It is my favorite lens in the DX format. Attached pic taken this summer with the ZF25 on a D7000. Zeiss...
  10. K

WTB: Nikkor 17-55mm DX

Thanks GroovyGeek. I followed your link and the lens is on the way. ---Kent
  11. K

WTB: Nikkor 17-55mm DX

Please PM me of you have one for sale. Thanks. ---Kent
  12. K

Autofocus Help Needed

No, I am using AF-S. I prefer the cleaner finder window. Tho I will try MF and the rear button as well. Thanks OllieL.
  13. K

Autofocus Help Needed

This just in from the Silly Question Dept..... I am trying to use my X100 with rear AF only. This is my standard working m.o. with dslrs. I would like the AFL-AEL button to be an AF activate switch, ie. I see a subject, place the AF rectangle on my focus point, hit the button, and focus is...
  14. K

SOLD: Pentax K-5 System and Lenses

Re: FS: Pentax K-5 System and Lenses All items sold. Moderator please feel free to delete. Thank you.
  15. K

Re: FS: Pentax K-5 System and Lenses DA40 is now sold.
  16. K

Re: FS: Pentax K-5 System and Lenses 21, 16-50, and 50-135 are all SOLD. Still remaining is the 40mm and DA Limited lens case.
  17. K

Re: FS: Pentax K-5 System and Lenses 35mm DA Limited is SOLD. Still available: - 21mm DA Limited - 40mm DA Limited - 16-50mm DA Star zoom - 50-135mm DA Star zoom - DA Limited hard shell case. (This was Ned Bunnell's brain child.) Anyone who buys both pancakes, I will throw in this case. It...
  18. K

Re: FS: Pentax K-5 System and Lenses K-5 body, DA70 lens, battery grip, battery, and focusing screen all SOLD.
  19. K

Re: FS: Pentax K-5 System and Lenses K-5 body, DA70 lens, battery grip, battery, and focusing screen all spoken for - pending payment.
  20. K

My Pentax experiment is over. I’m going back to Nikon. I have for sale a K-5 body, 4 DA Limited primes, 2 DA Star zooms, and a few accessories. The K-5 body is basically new. It is a replacement body that Pentax USA repair sent me last month. I had sent them my original K-5 and the 16-50 and...