The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

GFX100S Memory Cards?

I am new to the GFX100S (on the way, not actually here yet), and am uncertain on what kind of SD cards to use. I have a bunch of old 64gb SanDisk Extreme PRO cards (rated at 95 mb/sec) from my Fuji X-T3 days. I switched to to a Nikon Z7 a few years ago and have been using Sony XQD cards since...
  2. K

FS: Leica M Monochrom CCD - Black

Selling my Leica M Monochrom CCD version. This camera has had the sensor replaced by Leica NJ (I have the receipt). Sensor replacement also includes a complete checkup, RF adjustment, and camera re-covering by Leica. Total clicks on camera: 8,817. TOTAL CLICKS SINCE SENSOR REPLACED: 2,096...
  3. K

FS: Fuji X-100 Kit

I am the original owner of this neat camera, purchased from the fine folks at Precision Camera. The condition is minty as seen in the photos. (I have more pics if needed.) In addition to the camera, I am including 2 extra batteries and a smaller, travel charger. Also a LensMate thumbs-up type...
  4. K

WTB: Nikkor 17-55mm DX

Please PM me of you have one for sale. Thanks. ---Kent
  5. K

Autofocus Help Needed

This just in from the Silly Question Dept..... I am trying to use my X100 with rear AF only. This is my standard working m.o. with dslrs. I would like the AFL-AEL button to be an AF activate switch, ie. I see a subject, place the AF rectangle on my focus point, hit the button, and focus is...
  6. K

SOLD: Pentax K-5 System and Lenses

My Pentax experiment is over. I’m going back to Nikon. I have for sale a K-5 body, 4 DA Limited primes, 2 DA Star zooms, and a few accessories. The K-5 body is basically new. It is a replacement body that Pentax USA repair sent me last month. I had sent them my original K-5 and the 16-50 and...
  7. K

FS: Lens Hood for 35 Summilux

I have a like new Leica hood for the 35 Lux. Many people prefer using this hood on a 28 Summicron, instead of the 28 Cron's larger hood. As new in box. $85 shipped. Paypal additional. Thanks, ---Kent
  8. K

FS: 24mm Elmarit ASPH 6-Bit

For sale is a 24mm f2.8 Elmarit ASPH-M lens, with Leica 24mm Viewfinder, box, docs, leather case, etc. $2450 includes shipping in CONUS. Please, no international shipments. PP fees additional. Thanks for looking. ---Kent
  9. K

FS: 90mm Elmarit 6-Bit Latest

For sale is a 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-M lens, with box, docs, leather case, etc. Almost never used, absolutely mint condition. $1050 includes shipping in CONUS. Please, no international shipments. PP fees additional. Thanks for looking. ---Kent
  10. K

FS: A Pair of Summicrons

Hi all. Thinning out my Leica lens set. Up for sale is a 35mm f2-ASPH and a 50 Cron latest version w/built-in hood. Both lenses are in great shape, with boxes, docs, leather cases etc. Both are 6 bit coded. Prices: 35mm $2200, 50mm $1200, net to me. Fedex shipping & insurance to CONUS...
  11. K

SOLD: 28 Summicron-M ASPH 6 Bit Coded

28mm f2 Summicron-M for sale. Excellent condition, 6 bit coded, box, docs, leather case, shade and caps. Superb lens. $2900 including insured shipping in CONUS. For Paypal please add fees. Thanks for looking. ---Kent
  12. K

FS: Linhof 3-Way Levelling Tripod Head

This is the model 003663, a favorite of LF landscape photographers. I bought my first one on the recommendation of John Sexton. To my knowledge it is still the only head that John uses. This head is small and robust. Built like a tank. I have used it with a Linhof Master Technika 2000 and...
  13. K

FS: Nikon TC-14E II

Purchased new by me, as new in box. $210 Paypalled and shipped CONUS. Thanks, ---Kent
  14. K

FS: Voigtlander VM Micro 4/3 Adapter

I have no idea why I bought this. It's unused and I think it is for putting M lenses on an M43 camera. Stephen wants $179 plus shipping for his. Mine is $125 Paypalled and shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking. ---Kent
  15. K

FS: Leica 21-24-28 VF

I bought this viewfinder from B&H to go along with the WATE I never used. This puppy is unused as well. B&H is currently asking $459 for it. $310 Paypalled and shipped CONUS. PM with questions. Thanks. ---Kent
  16. K

Milich Adapter for WATE

I have an unused John Milich adapter with Leica UV/IR filter. Photo of it in my FS ad for the WATE. If anyone is interested $125 Paypalled and shipped CONUS. Thanks, ---Kent
  17. K

FS: Zeiss ZM 21mm f2.8 Biogon

Purchased new from Tony at Popflash. I used this lens on an Epson R-D1 with great results. I tried it on my M8 (with hand coding) but found the effective FOV a tick too wide for my taste. It is in minty condition, glass is perfect, with everything as received from Popflash. I used this lens...
  18. K

FS: WATE, As New

I cannot call this lens new, but I can guarantee that it has never been used. I am the original owner, purchased from the factory on the initial M8 deal. I bought it because of the initial rave reviews, but having previously never used a lens wider than 21mm, I quickly realized it was not for...
  19. K

FS: Pentax K-7 Body

For sale, Pentax K-7 body. USA model purchased from B&H May 2010. Mint condition, all packaging, docs, etc. $690 shipped and PayPal'd CONUS only. Thanks. ---Kent
  20. K

FS: CV 35mm Old Style Plastic VF

This is an odd duck. I bought it from Cameraquest for use on an Epson R-D1. At that time confusion reigned re. digital crop factors and Effective Field of Views. So Cosina came out with a series of "D" (digital) viewfinders. This one is marked for 21mm with a 1.5x crop factor. I never used...