The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

WTB: Hasselblad 40mm CFE IF Lens

I need one in mint condition, USA only. Please let me know price/condition if you have one for sale. Thank you!
  2. M

FS: Zeiss ZF.2 100mm Makro-Plannar Like New in Box

Zeiss ZF.2 100mm Makro-Planar lens is the only manual focus lens that I have, it's possibly the sharpest lens on my D800E, better than my Nikon 105VR. Unfortunately, my eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be, and I decide to stick with AF lenses. This lens has been barely used, and is in like...
  3. M

FS: Alpa Schneider Apo-Digitar 35mm XL Lens with Center Filter

I have sold most of my Alpa gear, and this Schneider Apo-Digitar 35mm XL lens is the only one that I still keep. It is in mint condition and has used about twice only. The center filter has never been used. Price is US$4250 net to me. I accept checks or PayPal payment (please add 3%). Items are...
  4. M

FS: Alpa Schneider 80mm N Digitar

I have sold my Alpa cameras, now still have two lenses for sale. This is an Alpa Schneider 80mm N Digitar lens in mint condition with original package. I have used it for two to three shots only. Price is $2200 net to me, and I offer free insured USPS overnight shipping to CONUS from Southern...
  5. M

FS: Alpa Schneider 35mm XL Digitar

I have sold my Alpa cameras, now still have two lenses for sale. This is an Alpa Schneider 35mm XL Digitar lens in mint condition with original package. I have used it for less than a dozen shots. Price is $4200 net to me, and I offer free insured USPS overnight shipping to CONUS from Southern...
  6. M

FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 12-24mm 1:4G ED DX Lens

I am helping a good friend of mine to sell his Nikon AF-S Nikkor 12-24mm 1:4G ED DX lens. The lens is in excellent condition without any scratches, marks and etc. on the glass. He asks $750 net plus actual shipping. Local pickup in San Diego, CA is also fine.
  7. M

FS: Nikon D700 Body Like New in Box USA

I just received my new Nikon D3S, and now D700 camera is for sale. The D700 body is in like new condition with all original box/paperwork/accessories (most of them have never been used or opened). This is a USA version, and I have always taken good care of my equipments. There are no scratches...
  8. M

FS: Alpa 12 MAX, SWA and Switar 36

It's a tough decision for me to sell some of my Alpa system due to my recent busy job. Here are some items for your consideration: Alpa 12 MAX w/ Lanyard + A Pair of Handgrips + Stitch Adapter + Alpa Tool --- $6250 All items are in brand new condition in box and have never been used...
  9. M

WTB: Hasselblad 205FCC or 203FE

A friend of mine is looking for a Hasselblad 205FCC or 203FE camera body with E12CC or E12 magazines. If you have one in EX+ to MINT condition, please let me know its condition/price by PM. Thanks!
  10. M

Color & White Balance Lenses: CBL vs. Prolite

I am wondering if anyone has tried both CBL and Prolite color & white balance lens systems. They look identical, but there's a huge price difference between them ( $120 vs $25 on amazon.com). I am not sure if the Prolite is a knockoff of CBL.
  11. M

FS: Alpa Adjustable H1A Back Adapter for H Mount

I have a used Alpa adjustable H1A back adapter for Hasselblad H interface. It's in excellent condition with minor signs of use. New replacement costs over $1300, and I hope to get $800 net. Additional shim kit can be purchased for about $20 from fotocare, which allows max +/- 3/10 mm adjustment...
  12. M

FS: Nikon 14-24mm, 24-70mm lenses and more

After short journey with Nikon DSLR, I decide to part with all my Nikon gears and stick with MF and LF. Here's a good chance for you to own some great Nikon gears. All of them were purchased last year and some of them have never been used: 1. Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom...