The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. agoglanian

Hasselblad 40mm CFE & 120mm CFI

I'm just going to stick with my 80mm on my Hasselblad as that seems to be what my brain wants to see whenever I use my 500CM. Both lenses are in excellent used condition with some cosmetic wear on the bodies but with clean glass and no shutter issues that I've been able to determine. The...
  2. agoglanian

FS: Hasselblad X1D 4116 Field Kit

I recently picked up this kit to see if it would suit my shooting style but it's ultimately just not the right tool for me personally. Everything is in fantastic condition and I would prefer to sell this as a kit. All lenses have under 800 shots on the shutter. The only packaging I have...
  3. agoglanian

FS: Leica M10, Black, Like new

I've decided to let my M10 go. I think it's a phenomenal digital M, the best Leica has produced so far, but I am just not using it enough to justify such a high end body right now. My digital needs are very minimal as I have primarily gone back to film in the past few years, to the point that...
  4. agoglanian

Leica M Monochrom (CCD) + Extras

I’m going to be sticking with film for my personal work so even though I love this Monochrom and what it produces, I am going to go ahead and release it back into the wild. I guess I really am a die-hard for film Leicas. The camera is in great working order with some wear on the edges (i.e...
  5. agoglanian

Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS

I've decided to sell off my Sony kit, for personal reasons and this is what's left: I recently purchased this lens and it works perfectly, there is some scuffing on the lens body and tripod foot but it doesn't affect the lens performance in any way. To note, there is a small nick on the front...
  6. agoglanian

FS: Hasselblad 80mm f/2.8 Planar C T* & 150mm f/4 Sonnar C T*

I've got a couple more little gems to sell off. As with lots of the other equipment that I listed, these two lenses also came from the kit of my family friend. However they became my own and I've been using them extensively over the past year. The glass is quite clean on both, and the lens...
  7. agoglanian

FS: 5DmkII + RRS L-Bracket

Price: $1,450.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: USPS Priority I have two 5D2s and I'm letting go of one to purchase a Panasonic GH3, the reason for my decision is I would like to have the versatility of both formats, and the...
  8. agoglanian

WTB: Fuji XF 35mm f/1.4

Looking for a used copy of this lens. Must be in good working condition and preferably with the original packaging. I'm willing to pay up to $380 for a used copy and $400 for a clean one. Otherwise I'm going to buy a new one through work. Though if you have one you're looking to sell, get in...
  9. agoglanian

FS: Nikon F3 kit

In addition to my FM2n kit for sale on here I also have my F3 available. The F3 body is in nice overall shape, a little bit of brassing, but nothing serious. The tiny LCD no longer lights up, and the mechanical shutter release switch is stuck, both are functions I've never used. I just wanted to...
  10. agoglanian

FS: Nikon FM2n Film Kit (Body + Lenses)

I'm looking to sell my entire Nikon kit (ideally as a bundle if possible) to a new owner. Everything works wonderfully. Here's everything I have: FM2n body - excellent cosmetics and minor brassing on edges, works beautifully and the meter is spot on. - $250 Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 AI - with caps and...
  11. agoglanian

FS: Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L

Lens Model: Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L Lens Date Code if applicable: UWxxxx (I will confirm this later) Lens Body Condition: 9.5/10 Lens Glass Condition: 9.5/10 Sale Includes: Lens, Hood, Pouch, Caps, Box, Paperwork Price: $1150 obo Payments Accepted: Paypal / Paypal Gift Shipping Methods...
  12. agoglanian

FS: Nikon 105mm f/2.5 (P type Ai'd)

Hi everyone, I only just recently bought this lens on APUG but unfortunately for me, last night my iPhone completely stopped working and I am now without a cellphone. I either have to pay to repair it (if possible) or buy a new one. This is an unforeseen expense, but I have to liquidate some...
  13. agoglanian

FS: Elinchrom BXRi 500/500 Kit - SOCAL

Hi everyone, so I'm moving this month and I need some extra funds. I'm going to sell my Elinchrom kit as I can get by with speedlights for now. Anyways, onto the kit! I originally bought the BXRi 500/500 To-go kit which includes the following: 2 BXRi 500 strobes 2 26x26" Portalite softboxes...
  14. agoglanian

FS: Minolta Maxxum gear (body / flash / lenses)

Hi everyone, I am helping a family friend unload her father's equipment (he passed nearly 20 years ago now) There's a good deal of stuff to list, and I will be doing it in batches. Almost everything is in very-good to excellent condition, with a few exceptions. Some of the gear that required...
  15. agoglanian

FS: Carl Zeiss 50mm f/1.4 Planar ZE

Lens Model: Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm f/1.4 T* ZE (Canon EF Mount) Lens Date Code if applicable: n/a Lens Body Condition: 8-9 (minor edge wear, how I received the lens) Lens Glass Condition: 10 Sale Includes: lens, caps (f/r), hood, box, paperwork Price: $650 Payments Accepted: Paypal (gift...
  16. agoglanian

WTB: Ricoh GRD or Fuji X10

Hi everyone, I think I would like to pick one of these up to go along with my Hexar AF for some street type photography and to use it as something of a "journal" camera to just document my day. I don't want to always carry my DSLR and that was the whole reason I bought the X100 which I...
  17. agoglanian

WTB: Zeiss ZE 50mm f/1.4

Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: USPS Priority I have been waffling back and forth about which 50mm to get this time around, seeing as I've tried almost all of them (referring to native mounts) Anyways, I am pretty sure I'd like...
  18. agoglanian

WTT: My 24L II for your 24-70L + Cash

Here's the details. Price: $1,375 (OBO) Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS Priority My 24 is in outstanding condition, it was mostly used for landscapes and architecture work with the occasional jaunt in street photography...
  19. agoglanian

WTT: Canon 1V-HS for your Rangefinder..

Hi Guys, I'm moving around more of my equipment, and I want to go back to shooting film on a Rangefinder vs an SLR. I find that I tend to use my DSLRs more than my 1V when I'm going to lug that big of a camera around. I am offering my exceptionally clean Canon EOS 1V body up for consideration...
  20. agoglanian

WTB: RRS L-Bracket for 7D (BGE7-L)

Hi everyone, I need to track down an RRS L Bracket for my 7D. I am looking primarily for the version with the BG-E7 attached, but I may possibly be interested in the non grip version as well. Please let me know what you've got. Thanks! Looking to buy ASAP.