The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

SOLD! Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Asph M mount lens + VC matching hood.

Up for sale is my boxed, complete LN+ Voigtlander 50mm f1.2 lens plus matching separate sale LH-8 Voigtlander hood, also boxed. All USA authorized dealer purchased, brand new. The reviews are phenomenal as can found easily on the web. Lens was mounted once when received to check out sample...
  2. D

Stop the upgrade Madness

Why are we all messing around upgrading our digital cameras time and time again, basically for minimal increases of resolution. 6, 12, 18, 24, 37, 50...maybe even 100 or 150 MP and we always say that's more than enough. Yet we keep coming back for more and more. Why waste all that money, just go...
  3. D

Test

Just testing another way to post images to Getdpi. Just a test.
  4. D

MM1 files no longer open in Nik filters?

Hi All, I encountered a strange problem. I have the original NIk filters installed in Photoshop on my Windows 10 CPU. I can open any Tiff or jpeg file from any camera (except one) in any of the Nik programs from within Photoshop. Yet when I open a MM1 monochrome image in Photoshop (a Tiff...
  5. D

FS: ONA Bowery Canvas Bag Black w/ Leather Accents

Hi All, I'm putting this bag up again for sale as original buyer changed their mind. Up for sale is my nearly unused ONA Bowery Canvas Bag Black w/Leather Accents (no box). I am the original owner having purchased it brand new. I did handle it indoors and loaded/unloaded it with a small DSLR...
  6. D

FS: ONA Bowery Canvas Bag Black w/Leather Accents

Hi All Up for sale is my virtually unused ONA Bowery Canvas Bag Black w/Leather Accents (no box). I am the original owner having purchased it brand new. I rated it a 9+ simply because I did handle it indoors and loaded it with a small DSLR and lenses and then simply left it on a shelf unused...
  7. D

FS: Half Case for Leica M240, M262, MM246 w/Battery/SD access door & matching Strap

FS: Half Case for Leica M240, M262, MM246 w/Battery/SD access door & matching Strap Hi All, Up for sale is a brand new Italian cowhide leather Half Case with Battery/SD access door for the Leica M240, M262 & MM246 bodies. It's a lovely black color accented with red stitching with a small built...
  8. D

WTB: Arte di Mano Half Case for Leica M9, Monochrom, ME

Hi All, As the title indicates, I am looking for a Arte di Mano half case for the Leica M9, Monochrom, ME & M8. I know there are other brands of cases for these cameras but at this time "Only" looking for an Arte di Mano. Please let me know which model of theirs, color, condition etc. and if...
  9. D

FS: Leica M-D 262 Boxed w/$450 in Xtras/Free Shipping/Lovely!

Hi All, Up for sale is my boxed, complete Leica M-D 262 digital rangefinder body. It is in lovely condition and comes with approx. $450 in useful extras to complete this package. Cosmetically It is in lovely condition, close to a 9+ although some would easily rate it a 9+ and of course...
  10. D

Voigtlander "SILVER" 35mm f1.2 M Lens. Flawless/Unused/Boxed/Complete/Rare

Hi All, Reorganizing and prioritizing some photo gear and also thinning the herd (always wanted to use that expression, even though I've yet to own a cow, never mind a whole heard of them). Up for sale is my 2nd (extra) un-used Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 lens in rarely seen Silver color M mount...
  11. D

FS: ONA Union Street Messenger Bag in Smoke Gray Color, Waxed Canvas/Leather Trim

Hi All, Up for sale is my ONA Union Street Messenger Bag in Smoke Gray Color, Waxed Canvas with Leather Trim. I simply have too many bags (and of which I will eventually list others). The very popular ONA bags are simply a great combination of functionality and subdued elegance. Their waxed...
  12. D

FS: $219 Voigtlander (Silver) 75mm f2.5 lens for Leica & other Mirrorless systems

FS: $219 Voigtlander (Silver) 75mm f2.5 lens for Leica & other Mirrorless systems Hi All, Up for sale is my Voigtlander silver color 75mm f2.5 lens for Leica screw and M mt cameras and other mirrorless cameras with an appropriate adaptor. Read the reviews (and also based on my own...
  13. D

ZEISS C Sonnar T* 50mm f/1.5 ZM Lens (Silver)/Flawless/Boxed/ for Leica M and Others

Hi All, Up for sale is my ZEISS C Sonnar T* 50mm f/1.5 ZM Lens (Silver) in Leica M mount and can be used with Sony and many other mirrorless cameras with an adapter. After using an acquaintance's Zeiss C-Sonnar 50mm f1.5 Zm for about 4 months and loving how it draws, I decided to purchase my...
  14. D

FS: Voigtlander "Ultron" 28mm f1.9 Silver for M & Screw mt.

Hi All, Up for sale is a lovely Voigtlander "Ultron" 28mm f1.9 Silver lens for Leica M & Screw mt. and of course many other cameras with an adapter. The lens is in immaculate condition with barely a cosmetic mark on it's barrel, and perfect glass inside and out. Aperture blades clean and free...
  15. D

FS: Beautiful Angelo Pelle Italian leather Case & Strap for Lecia M-D 262

Hi All, I have for sale a lovely Italian leather Angelo Pelle Case and Adjustable length strap, specifically designed for the Leica M-D 262 body. It even has the cutout in the rear of the case for a Match Technical Thumbs-up. Sold as a pair from Italy for $300.00 + shipping, my price is $199.00...
  16. D

Can't Delete previous uploaded Images to the "File Upload Manager...Help!

Hi All, Over the years I apparently uploaded a total of 92.22 MB worth of images (attachments) to the "File Upload manager". These are not gallery images but simply images/attachments uploaded onto Getdpi's File Upload Manager so each image could be posted in either a posting on one of the...
  17. D

Feeler: Leica ME (M9). A Perfect Boxed New Sensor One Owner Body

Hi All, As the title indicates, I am contemplating selling as perfect a Leica ME body as one might find, with its new non-corrosive sensor, boxed and complete. Since I have two bodies, it's sale would simply fund the purchase of a medium format lens. This is solely the reason for its sale. I...
  18. D

FS: Two Shoulder Bags. ONA Bowery and Artisan & Artist ACAM 7100

I have one too, too many camera bags...yes it's become quite the obsession, but I like to refer it as an interest in studying industrial design :) 1. First up...A while ago I purchased this ONA black canvas with brown leather trim Bowery bag brand new and oexcept for inserting equipment into...
  19. D

test

Ignore.. Unable to delete.
  20. D

FS: Luigi Leicatime Deluxe Adj. Strap in Brown/Cognac

Hi All, I am selling my Luigi Leicatime Deluxe leather Adjustable length camera strap in Brown/Cognac color. Strap is in used but nice condition and as shown, can be adjusted in length. The adjuster is shown in pics below as is the small round rings on each end of the strap. There are no...