The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. dogstarnyc

50mm f0.95

Just wanted to give everyone in the Leica forum a heads up that I've listed a Canon 7 and 50mm f0.95 lens for sale in the GETDPI Buy and Sell forum. I know its a popular lens for many users, it's not a Noctilux I know but many people like it. Best, Steve
  2. dogstarnyc

50mm f0.95

Just wanted to give everyone in the Sony forum a heads up that I've listed a Canon 7 and 50mm f0.95 lens for sale in the GETDPI Buy and Sell forum. I know its a popular lens for many users. Best, Steve
  3. dogstarnyc

Canon 50mm f0.95 lens and camera

Just wanted to give everyone in the Canon forum a heads up that I've listed a Canon 7 and 50mm f0.95 lens for sale in the GETDPI Buy and Sell forum. Best, Steve
  4. dogstarnyc

FS Canon 7 rangefinder with 50mm f0.95 dream lens

Hi all, I have for sale a lovely Canon 7 rangefinder camera complete with its original 50mm f0.95 lens.. Often called the 'dream lens' because of its characteristics and of course bokeh. Link to photos of the camera and lens here Price £1395 Some points to consider: Item located in the UK...
  5. dogstarnyc

lightroom 5.6 is available

All us D810 users can now really go to work... Several Canon and Sony lens profiles but nothing for Olympus. Lightroom 5.6 Now Available
  6. dogstarnyc

skin and clay

Been playing with textures etc.. taken with a Nikon D810/85mm 1.8G
  7. dogstarnyc

Nikon kit Stolen

Hi, Just wanted people to be aware, I had my bag nicked in Paris on Friday, it contained the following: Nikon D800E serial 6015815 24mm 2.8 AFD serial 474695 50mm 1.8 AD-S serial 2293798 85mm 1.8 AF-S serial 212874 Sigma 150mm Macro AFD serial TBA All in a Lowepro Verex 200 AW backpack with...
  8. dogstarnyc

FS HENSEL PORTY PREMIUM PACK ONLY + SPARE BATTERY

I have one pack too many, so one has to go. Hensel Porty Premium pack, 1200W with symmetric and asymmetric outputs, 6 stop range at 1/10th of a stop intervals, very fast recycle times, close to the Profoto 7b and much cheaper. Comes with 2x batteries 1x charger 1x strap 1x wireless trigger...
  9. dogstarnyc

FS Nikon 50mm 1.8 AF BOXED

Hi, I recently got a D800e and it came bundled with a 50mm 1.8 AF-S so the AF needs a new home. A very clean lens with no fungus or haze, snappy apertures and it's original box. Excellent condition and stands up very well to any lens out there.. The lens is in the UK so this probably only...
  10. dogstarnyc

FS Nikon 24mm 2.8 AFD BOXED

I recently bought a 28mm shift lens and now don't need the 24. I bought the 24mm AFD from a UK dealer of very good repute (Ffordes) (two 'f's') less than 2 yrs ago and frankly haven't used it at all. I recently bought a D800e and bought the shift lens so still the 24mm sits in its box. No...
  11. dogstarnyc

For Sale (UK-EU) Nikon 85mm 1.8 AFD near mint £195

I'm selling my great GREAT Nikon Nikkor 85mm 1.8 Af D lens in near mint condition, the only reason for sale is because I got a G series one as part of a camera deal. The lens is really 'THAT' good, the second photo shows a side by side comparison with the 85mm 1.8 AF-S lens sorry it was hand...
  12. dogstarnyc

WTB 55mm Schneider LS lens

Looking for a good copy, preferably boxed. Europe preferably but USA is fine. Feel free to pm me here. Thanks in advance Steve
  13. dogstarnyc

FS (Europe) Pantone Huey Pro boxed as new

I'm here in the UK for most of the summer so will be shipping from here. I have a Pantone Huey Pro, complete in original box etc, as new. Price is £45 shipped or $73 or €59. Paypal preferred Any questions please ask, these are so easy to set up and you can have a really well calibrated...
  14. dogstarnyc

WTB a mamiya AFD film back to shoot film one last time

Guys and Gals, I'll be in southern Utah again first week of June and thought what better place to say goodbye to film. I want to shoot a few rolls to get it out of my system, so if anyone has one lying around they want to sell, lend or give do let me know. Have both UK and USA addresses for...
  15. dogstarnyc

F/S: MAMIYA RS402 remote trigger set mint $99

I Have this on an older thread but don't know how to delete it (dum I know). Ok this Mamiya infared trigger is for the af series cameras and Phase bodies... My old post was misleading i think and too expensive. These are new at $400 mine is mint and I'll happily take $99 for it plus shipping...
  16. dogstarnyc

FS USA-EU-UK Mamiya Bellowws N with tilt/shift etc

I bought this for a job in mind and because of a big relocation this summer will never get time to use it. It is the bellows N version with tilt/swing/shift movements and can be used with large format lenses for full infinity focus. Jack wrote a very knowledgeable article on here about it's...
  17. dogstarnyc

WTB Colormunki profiler

I need the screen/print/projector kit... Happy to buy in the USA or the UK-EU. Steve
  18. dogstarnyc

F/S EU-UK or USA Gitzo GT-2830 carbon/Basalt tripod

This tripod is 'as new' used once and comes complete with it's Gitzo Bag. I have been using it with a Phase One AF (Mamiya AFD III) with P25 or P45 back and a Manfrotto 410 geared head (not for sale). The reason I'm selling this great tripod is that with the above set up it's actually a bit...
  19. dogstarnyc

F/S or TRADE MAMIYA RS402 remote set for AFD-Phase body

The RS402 kit is a remote trigger, here is the official blurb; 'The Mamiya Remote Control Set (RS402) takes full advantage of the automated functions of the 645AF. The wireless receiver unit attaches to the camera's hot shoe and plugs into the receptacle on the side of the body and operates via...
  20. dogstarnyc

B+W 1000x ND filter 67mm as new

Used it once and it sits in it's box... It is a glass screw on type and shuts out enough light to give you ten stops more to play with for really long exposures. Bought it last year from either just under or just over $100. $55 paypal'd and shipped lower 48 Will be back in the UK next week...