The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

WTB: Canon 580 EX I

Looking for first version of the 580 EX flash unit. Must include pouch, mini-stand, and instruction book, and be in top condition. Thanks.
  2. R

Digiscoping with G1 and Swarovski Scope

I recently started digiscoping with my Panasonic Lumix G1, the kit lens, and my Swarovski ST80 HD scope, using the Swarovski digital camera adapter and Swarovski 30xW eyepiece. There is some vignetting up to about 16mm and beyond 21mm or so, otherwise the combination works well. A sample is...
  3. R

Canon FD 500 f/8 reflex lens question

Has anyone here used the Canon FD 500mm f/8 reflex lens with their Panasonic G1/GH1/GF1 camera? I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences. Thanks!
  4. R

Protecting painted labels on G1 buttons

In a tangential discussion in an earlier thread about the GF1, someone suggested applying clear nail polish to prevent the white painted labels on the G1 buttons from rubbing off. Has anyone tried this with success? Thanks!