The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. leif e

Fun with Nikon Images

Either here or at the film forum I have complained about this winter´s quality (wet, warm and so on). Well, some one got their act together - finally! Nothing much, the images, the skier with a camera was maybe a bit tired? And why no people? There were none. But silence? Oh yes! :) D700...
  2. leif e

Fun with Nikon Images

So far, this winter has been wet, damp, mild, even warm – and that´s an understatement! D300, Voigtlander 2,5/75mm AI-S D300. 3,5/55 Micro-Nikkor AI´d (ca. 1972)
  3. leif e

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Perfect summer´s day in the mountains. FP4 in XTOL, F2, 3,5/55 Micro-Nikkor. When we got in from today´s hike he had to chew his paws clean of packed snow. le
  4. leif e

anybody shooting more film than digital?

I think maybe I´ve recovered slightly from my GAS. At the moment I don´t own anything digital and it doesn´t bother me the least. Really. I do love the F2, FM2 and ai lenses, though. Will probably find a cheapish D300 in a while (after at least six D200s, two D700s, a couple of M8s and two X100s...
  5. leif e

Thanks Lloyd! Actually it was more fun after Rulle joined the drink:
  6. leif e

I haven´t been in here for a very long time - for various reasons, none of them pertinent to this forum. A lot of great images to see - as before! November is a really bad month for light around here. Sun low and seemingly in an awful hurry. The woods are still there, though, and I keep...
  7. leif e

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

So many great shots here! I jus got my X-100, getting used to it. It feels very good, sharpness and detail are convincing indeed. A couple of examples. Minor adjustment of exposure in Aperture, BW conversion is done in Silver Efex Pro.
  8. leif e

I love your Iceland shots, Richard! #1 with the three horses is so very good! leif e
  9. leif e

FT: M2 for Hexar AF or Fuji S5 Pro

My focusing eye is not at peak performance anymore - I need to consider AF. So; testing the waters for a possible trade; my M2 good user condition towards a Fuji S5 Pro or a Hexar AF. I´m open to suggestions. The M2 has some shiny use marks on the top plate (probably after a Leica.Meter) and a...
  10. leif e

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Bad luck with your elbow, Lloyd - hope you recover soon. Still able to shoot I hope. I´m aiming for a slow klister-trip or two before it´s really over. Spring is ok too, I guess. :D le
  11. leif e

A few weeks ago - the season´s most beautiful ski-trip. Now it seems to be mostly over - even if we had some more of the white stuff yesterday. :D m2, cv 2,5/35mm and tri-x
  12. leif e

More and More film fun with screw-mount Barnacks, Feds and others

Yuri, #4 is fantastic! leif e
  13. leif e

I agree with Lloyd - interesting feel and look to those images indeed, Cindy! Interesting lens story as well. Regarding our snow status; I´d really like to ski some more. Right now everything´s melting away. :(
  14. leif e

That one I really like, Godfrey! Composition, tone, the not-told. Hm. leif e
  15. leif e

Today we had coffee at that same table - free of snow. Winter´s threatening to leave.:mad: m2, cv 3,5/35, tri-x in xtol 1+1
  16. leif e

That is indeed beautiful! le
  17. leif e

Jorgen, I don´t know why you insist on all that heat. Snow´s waiting. :D Bruno, that last one is also truly excellent! leif e
  18. leif e

Cindy, the Audrey pic is really fun. I was a bit worried about winter for a while, but finally it arrived, a bit mild so far, but still. This is my wife and daughter savoring the last bits of orange during a ski trip last weekend. M2, CV 2,5/35, Legacy/Neopan 400 in XTOL
  19. leif e

Bruno! That´s just great! leif e