The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. leif e

FT: M2 for Hexar AF or Fuji S5 Pro

My focusing eye is not at peak performance anymore - I need to consider AF. So; testing the waters for a possible trade; my M2 good user condition towards a Fuji S5 Pro or a Hexar AF. I´m open to suggestions. The M2 has some shiny use marks on the top plate (probably after a Leica.Meter) and a...
  2. leif e

WTB: Nikkor 2,0/85AI FS:2,8/135 or Trade

So; I´m looking for a Nikkor 2/85mm AI(S). Worn is ok as long as glass and functions are good. I have for sale an AI 2,8/135mm in nice shape, glass and functions very good, a few minor use marks. USD165 + shipping. A trade would of course ber perfect. leif e
  3. leif e

Looking for cheapish user M

I miss the Leica. Looking for a user M (probably M2, M4-2?). Worn is ok, function must be ok. Price important. leif e
  4. leif e

FA??

I´ve been tempted, lately, by the FA for an extra film body. I´ve never tried one, but some of it´s features (matrix metering!) are interesting. And I figure it might be a nice companion for the FM2n. Alternatively; the F3 HP again. What do you say? leif e
  5. leif e

SOLD: Rolleicord V

I can no longer focus a TLR in reasonable time (the grass is visibly higher by the time I´m ready to snap). So I´m selling the Rolleicord V. The camera is in great shape. It was CLA´d by Will van Manen about a year ago and the frame spacing was fixed just now as a warranty fix. Glass is perfect...
  6. leif e

WTB: Voigtlander 1,4/58mm SLII or Nikkor 1,4/50mm AI

I´m looking for one of these. Anyone? User condition is fine with me. leif e
  7. leif e

WTT: Rolleicord V for Nikkor 2,8/135 or 1,8/85

I realize that my eyes no longer adapt well to focusing a waist level finder. So, I´ll let the Rolleicord V go. It is in nice shape, looks are great (except for the ever-ready case), optics as well. It was CLAd by Will van Maanen about a year ago and had a new focusing screen from. Film...
  8. leif e

Pulled: FS/TRADE Nikon F2S

This sale is no longer on. Camera has more faults than I thought. leif e
  9. leif e

K-screena on FM2n?

The K-screens for the Nikon FM3a are great, very bright. I´ve tried to find out, but am still not sure: Does anyone know if they can be used on my dear FM2n? Sorry if I´m dumb, can´t be helped. :o leif e
  10. leif e

FS: Nikkor AIS 1,4/35mm Exc+

I have a Nikkor 1,4 35mm in exc+ condition for sale. It comes with original metal hood, B+W UV filter, front and rear caps. $650 includes PayPal fees and intl shipping. leif e
  11. leif e

FS: Leica CL and Nikon D200 w/ Katz Eye Screen

1) I had an unresistable offer for an M2, so my CL goes. (I´ve promised myself no increase in camera #s :D ). It is in good user condition; everything works well and properly, light meter included. The body has two marks/blemishes: one small bump in the top plate, and a nick in the edge of the...
  12. leif e

FS: Konica Minolta Dimage Dual Scan IV

I´m going to contend with my Epson V700, so the Dual Scan IV is for sale. It comes complete in box. Included is a dedicated license for Silver Fast SE Plus (Mac) - by far the best solution for this scanner (EUR 74). I do not have the original software CD, it can be downloaded for free, but has...
  13. leif e

WTB: K2 focusing screen for Nikon FM2n

As the title says; I´m after one of them screens. I´ll of course pay for PP and shipping. leif e
  14. leif e

FS/FT: Leica M8 (trade for film M-body)

Sold pending payment: Leica M8 (trade for film M-body) I´ve run into some serious expenses and will have to improvise a little by selling my silver M8 body with two original batteries, box and the lot.Two UV/IR filters - 39mm and 46mm. The camera has very few and very minor signs of use and...
  15. leif e

FS: CV Ultron 2,0/28mm

I bought this lens recently - about a month ago - and it´s great. However; now that I´m using the M8 almost exclusively, it does not get any use. The 35 and 21 win every time. So; I´m selling. The lens is like new, no marks whatsoever, comes in original box with caps and the lot. USD 300...
  16. leif e

FS: M-Rokkor 4/90 Made in Germany

This didn´t sell along with my M6, so here we go again: This is a version of the Elmar C 4/90 I haven´t seen before; M-Rokkor 4/90, made in Germany. I got this lens from a member at RFF not long ago and really like what it produces, but I´ve made myself an M8-owner (again) and I´ll get a 75mm...
  17. leif e

FS: M6 in great shape + M-Rokkor 4/90 Made in Germany

The camera: I´ve had this M6 since early this summer and it has served me well - handles like wonder! It does show use, but only as a more shiny black chrome where thumb and fingers have been handling it naturally (guess "brassing" isn´t the word for this, since it´s the chrome that shines...
  18. leif e

FS or trade: Nikon FM2n black

This camera is the one "left over" from my largish Nikon sale yesterday. It´s in a very good condition, looks ok, with paint loss on the edges of the film door. I hope to get $200 or I´d be interested in a trade (+ cash) for a user M-camera (Leica up to M4-P, Voigtlander ...), moderately...
  19. leif e

FS: Fuji S5 Pro, Nikon FM2n, 4 Nikkors and SB-800

After another love affair with (D)SLRs and primes I realize that my eyes from now on will work better with rangefinders. As much as I regret it; my Nikon stuff is looking for new owners (or just one?). The following items are for sale: 1. Fujifilm S5 Pro camera body in excellent+ shape; very...
  20. leif e

FS: Nikkor 1,4/35mm AId

I have accumulated more Nikkor glass than what is regarded strictly necessary.:D So; a couple of things need to go. First; this classic 1,4/35 mm. It´s an older version converted to AI with original Nikon kit. Serial number suggests a production time between 1971 and 1973. I love the way this...