The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. fishandfowl

Ultimate Black Paint Digital Set: Leica M9-P and Black Paint 50mm Summicron

Original owner selling like-new in box black paint Leica M9-P complete with all original papers and accessories and undownloaded Adobe Lightroom license together with very rare matching Leica 50mm Summicron black paint lens. This lens was only produced together with the special Leica MP Classic...
  2. fishandfowl

WTB: M8.2 SAFARI or just silver 28/2.8 ASPH

I want to add a silver anodized 28mm f/2.8 ASPH to my kit. I would buy the lens alone if I could, but failing that I would buy a complete M8.2 Safari kit and sell the camera body. I have done this successfully with the LHSA MP3 and the MP classic kits to get the lenses from those kits...
  3. fishandfowl

FS: Leica 50mm f/2 Chrome Rigid Summicron w/tab

Selling pristine Leica 50mm chrome Summicron Rigid made in Germany with focusing tab and 6-bit coding done at Solms, Germany. Focusing and aperture are butter smooth. Glass is superb. No box or papers. Caps included. Photos speak for themselves. $2040 including Paypal and overnight shipping to...
  4. fishandfowl

FS: Three RARE modern Leica Chrome Lenses LNIB (35/2, 50/2, 50/1.4)

See full description in following post.
  5. fishandfowl

FS *Unique Leica M6J/MP prototype previously owned by "Conflict Zone" photojournalist

FS *Unique Leica M6J/MP prototype previously owned by "Conflict Zone" photojournalist FS **Unique Leica M6J/MP prototype previously owned by "Conflict Zone" photojournalist** I purchased this unique Leica M6J/MP prototype from a photojournalist who worked in various remote regions and...
  6. fishandfowl

*FS Leica Summilux-M 35 1.4 ASPH FLE unbundled*

*FS Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH FLE Leica code 11663*. This is latest 6-bit new and unused except for testing in office and my balcony. In original Box with blank documentation and USA Passport warranty and Leica USA inspection certificate. NOTE: This lens is no longer "bundled" with...
  7. fishandfowl

*Upgraded Steel Gray M9 "unbundled"*

I am now selling for $6500 (or will trade toward a silver chrome M9-P body) my MINT LNIB Leica Steel Gray camera body. This is no longer "bundled" with any lenses —unless, that is, a buyer specifically indicates they also want to purchase one of the lenses from another one of my listings on...
  8. fishandfowl

*Leica Noctilux f/.095 MINT "unbundled"*

Leica 50mm Noctilux-M f/0.95 ASPH, LNIB, 6-bit, complete in box with papers. Used once. $12,950. The only recent completed sale on ebay was for - $14,995. Five more f/.095's are currently listed for 14,995, 14,500, 13,999, 13,888 and 13,666. For those who saw my earlier listing that included...
  9. fishandfowl

WTT: looking for chrome Leica M9-P

I have listed some of my Leica lenses and cameras here and I'm interested in a trade for a new chrome Leica M9-P. Please PM me if you have one and you're interested in a trade for some of it.
  10. fishandfowl

FS: Leica Elmarit-M 21mm f/2.8 ASPH black

Leica Elmarit-M 21mm f/2.8 ASPH black LNIB. 6-bit. $3650 shipped overnight CONUS, EMS to Asia, net of paypal.
  11. fishandfowl

SOLD: Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH black

Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH black LNIB. 6-bit. $3150 shipped overnight CONUS, EMS to Asia, net of paypal.
  12. fishandfowl

SOLD: Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH black

Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH black LNIB. 6-bit. $3850 shipped overnight CONUS, EMS to Asia, net of paypal.
  13. fishandfowl

SOLD: Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH chrome LNIB

Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH chrome LNIB with papers complete. 6-bit. $4750 shipped overnight CONUS, EMS to Asia. Paypal add 3%.
  14. fishandfowl

FS: Leica M9 Steel Gray PLUS Noctilux 50/0.95 ASPH and/or 35/1.4 ASPH FLE

(This post replaces my previous post that was somewhat confusing to some. I sold the 50/1.4 ASPH LHSA MP3 BP lens with BP M9 body). Steel Gray Leica M9, mint LNIB with fewer than 4000 clicks complete in the box with papers and Giotto screen protector from day-one plus steel gray Thumbs-Up EP1...
  15. fishandfowl

FS: Leica MP Classic body black paint

Completely new and unused Leica MP Classic body in black paint in original presentation box with papers. I bought this kit just to get the lens. Lens not included $3100 shipped overnight CONUS or EMS to Asia. Photos are stock - camera is brand new unused, never removed from box.
  16. fishandfowl

Updated Leica M lenses + M9 opportunity

FS Update re Special Opportunity to acquire four (4) of my remaining very hard-to-find Leica M-lenses and a LNIB MINT M9 Steel Gray camera body: NOTE: the Leica 50/1.4 ASPH BP LHSA MP3 Lens, Leicavit and Black M9 body are now spoken for. HOWEVER, Whoever buys my LNIB Steel Gray M9 camera body...
  17. fishandfowl

Four Leica M Lenses + Two LNIB M9 bodies

FS Special opportunity regarding four extremely hard-to-find Leica M-lenses and two Leica M9 camera bodies. Here is the opportunity: Whoever buys one of my mint LNIB M9 bodies sescribed below will have option to purchase one of the following four highly-sought-after Leica M lenses for prices...
  18. fishandfowl

FS: Leica 50mm Rigid Summicron-M LN

This is my treasured 50mm Rigid Summicron. I searched high and low many years ago for the best condition Rigid I could find and this was my prize. It has TEN aperture blades so the bokeh is creamy smooth. More modern summicrons have fewer blades. I am now offering it to the next "caretaker" of...
  19. fishandfowl

FS: RARE Leica IIIG with 3 lenses LIKE NEW!

Leica IIIG Description and brief history http://www.pacificrimcamera.com/pp/leica/sm/iiig.htm The most unusual thing about this is that this camera, which was the most advanced of the Leica thread mount or screw mount cameras, actually wasn’t introduced until after the first M camera came...
  20. fishandfowl

FS: Leica 28mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH 6-bit black LNIB

This 28mm Summicron f/2 ASPH 6-bit coded black is flawless in every way. It comes just as brand new, in the box with every paper and packing item, leather case, caps, hood, etc. You will be hard pressed to tell this from a brand new lens. Please look carefully at the pictures and you will see...