The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: IQ140 H mount/H4X/H 35-90 lens

Hi, I am selling a full setup, an IQ140 H mount back with a H4X camera body (with film back, viewfinder, 2 cr123 battery grips) and an H 35-90 zoom lens. I'm thinking around $10,000 for the kit. But will consider offers. Message me if interested and I can provide pics and answer any questions...
  2. J

Setting back button focus on Leica Q (Can you disable shutter release AF?)

I'm trying to figure out if you can set the back button on the Leica Q to focus and disable the AF via the shutter button. I thought you could, but updated my firmware and all my settings went back to factory. Thanks!
  3. J

FS:Leica S-H Adapter

I have a great condition Leica S-H adapter for sale for $1,000. It does have one little mark on it side that is viewable in the pics. It was like that when I got it and obviously doesn't affect anything. Thanks, Josh
  4. J

FS: Hasselblad H 100 2.2 Exc Condition

I have an extra H 100mm 2.2 lens that I'm selling for $2400. I needed a second one for a little bit and I'm selling the second one. Works perfectly. It has the pre-18.0.0 firmware, so it will not work with AF on the X1D. It will work with MF on it though. Glass is perfect. Also have a Leica S-H...
  5. J

WTB: Hasselblad 100 2.2

Need a second one for a quick project. Thanks, Josh
  6. J

AF on H lenses With XCD Adapter-Anyone tested yet?

Hey all, Has anyone tested the AF on the H lenses with the XCD adapter? I'd love to hear people's opinions. Thanks!
  7. J

FS: Leica S 006 Mint

Selling a mint condition Leica S 006. Had this listed a little while ago, but my mom wanted it. She never ended up using it, so I'm listing it again. Price is $5,000 OBO. Comes with everything that a new camera does, plus an extra battery (for the 007, which is a higher capacity battery.) I've...
  8. J

WTB: Hasselblad H 80mm

Looking for a good+ condition Hasselblad H 80mm lens. Not looking to spend a fortune. Thanks, Josh
  9. J

FS: Like new Olympus EM5 Mark II with headphone grip

I have a like new Olympus EM5 Mark II with the headphone grip, plus a second battery for sale for $875.00. Camera is silver version. I've used it on a couple video shoots as a second camera. I have the box for the camera and camera comes with the charger, original battery and mini flash that it...
  10. J

FS: Profoto B1 500 EXC ++ (plus extras)

I have a Profoto B1 500 in EXC ++ condition with extras priced at $2000. I can post pics upon request. It's only been used on a few shoots and only inside. Comes with everything as a new one does. I'm not using it enough, so I need to sell it. Includes additional items: -Profoto Air Remote...
  11. J

Flash for Leica Q?

Has anyone found a fully functioning flash that works with the Leica Q besides the $425 Leica SF 26? I can't remember if the Metz mecablitz 26 AF-2 will work or not. Thanks, Josh
  12. J

FS: Leica S Multifunction Grip 13006

Selling a mint condition Leica S grip for the S2 for $500. This is made for the S2, but I did get it to work with my S006 with a work around by turning the camera on with the battery not in the grip and then putting the battery in the grip once the camera was on. Would prefer to sell to an s2...
  13. J

FS: Leica S 006 mint

Selling a mint condition Leica S 006. Had this listed with the lens on another post, but the lens was sold. So I figured I'd give her her own listing. Looking to sell it fairly quickly, so reducing the price as well, to $5,500 OBO. Comes with everything that a new camera does, plus an extra...
  14. J

FS: Leica S 006 + S 70mm ASPH Lens Mint

I have a Mint condition Leica S 006 and S 70mm ASPH Lens (non CS) for sale for $8500 total. These really look new and I have all the boxes for them. I've only used the camera on a couple shoots and the lens has only been used on one test shoot. I would consider selling them separately, but would...
  15. J

FS: Like New Black Magic 4K Production Cinema Camera

I have a like new Black Magic 4K Production Cinema Camera for sale for $2300. Open to offers as well. I've used it for one indoor shoot. It's great camera, I just don't have the need for it at this point, so I want to get it to a good home. Thanks
  16. J

FS: Nikon 10.5mm DX Fisheye Mint

I have a Nikon 10.5mm fisheye for sale for $550. It's in mint condition, only used it on a couple shoots.
  17. J

FS: Hasselblad H1, Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye, Bron RFS 2 trans, and misc. Nikon, Bron gear

I've got some gear that I don't use for sale. All in very good to mint condition. $500-Hasselblad H1 Body- Comes with 1 CR123 Battery Grip. The body is in VG condition, upgraded with latest firmware, the only thing to note is some rub wear under the grip from use. I will send photos to anyone...
  18. J

FS: LNIB Leica S 70mm ASPH (non-CS) Lens

I've got a like new in the box Leica S 70mm ASPH (non-CS) Lens for sale for $3,500. The warranty card is blank and will be valid until 7/12/16. The lens was only used to test the camera for approx 150 exposures, it's flawless. I'm using Hassy glass with the S to H adapter, so even though this...
  19. J

WTT: My like new Leica S 70mm Lens for your Leica Q

Hi, I have a like new Leica S 70mm lens with 6 months remaining on the warranty (blank warranty card) that I'd like to trade for a mint Leica Q. It was used for about 200 test exposures. It's the non-CS version. It's in perfect condition in every way. I would consider offers to sell it as well...
  20. J

WTT: My Leica S-E for your S 006

I just bought a like new S-E off the forum, it's like new and has approx 250 pics taken with it. I'd just prefer the full black body. So I'd like to trade mine plus $ for yours. I would possibly consider selling mine to buy an S 006 as well. Thanks, Josh