The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. vieri

FS: Arca-Swiss Phase One back adaptor, N-Standard

Hey everyone, last from a previous sale of Arca-Swiss gear, I got an Arca-Swiss / Phase One adapter for sale, working as it should and is in very good cosmetic conditions (I treat my gear nicely!). - Phase One back adaptor, N-Standard, 395 euro Price is excluding VAT (you won't need to pay VAT...
  2. vieri

FS: Cambo Hasselblad-V adapter - SOLD

For Phase One XT or Cambo cameras, this adapter lets you use Hasselblad V lenses on your Cambo / P1 XT Tech cameras. From Cambo's website: "This combination will work with those digital backs that have a built-in ES-shutter (sensor activated electronic shutter), which work as shutterless...
  3. vieri

FS: Arca-Swiss Rm3di, Rotamount and Phase One adapter - Rm3di & rota SOLD, p1 adapter still available

In the final step of consolidating my digital MF to Alpa, I am putting my beloved Rm3di up for sale. All works as it should and is in very good cosmetic conditions (I treat my gear nicely!). - Arca-Swiss Rm3di, with ground glass, 3.000 euro - SOLD - Rotamount, 350 euro - SOLD - Phase One back...
  4. vieri

FS: Phase One IQ4 150mp - SOLD!

Hope everyone is enjoying a serene holiday season! For over a year, I have been using my Achromatic back exclusively, and I am thinking about selling my colour IQ4 150mp digital back for lack of use. The back was purchased in November 2020, comes with a hard case, all accessories, I'll throw in...
  5. vieri

Misty sunrises in Tuscany

I will be going back again to Tuscany soon, so I thought I'd share a few image of those beautiful landscapes shrouded in mist, at sunrise, taken over the years: ...and one in B&W: Thank you for viewing & commenting, best regards Vieri
  6. vieri

FS: Phase One gear - ALL SOLD!

So I am taking the final step towards consolidating my gear on the Arca-Swiss Rm3di platform, and I am selling my Phase One XT gear. - Phase One XT - Rodenstock HR 23mm, perfect conditions, very few actuations: 7.500 euro - SOLD! - Phase One XT - Rodenstock HR 32mm, perfect conditions, very few...
  7. vieri

Phase One XT Rodenstock 90mm f/5.6 in-depth review

Hello everyone! After a long hiatus due to my traveling, I am happy to have finally managed to complete the fourth - and last, for now - of my in-depth reviews dedicated to Rodenstock XT lenses, that is, Rodenstock lenses used in X-Shutter and on a Phase One XT. This fourth instalment will...
  8. vieri

Rodenstock 100mm HR Digaron-S

Hey collective wisdom, I am interested in trying the Rodenstock 100mm HR Digaron-S. Do you know where I could find one of these, preferably in Arca-Swiss mount? Apparently is discontinued by Rodenstock, but I am sure there might be some somewhere, even though here in my local (Italy) there...
  9. vieri

Best 100mm filter holders for landscape photography

Hello everyone! Following to my Best Filters for Landscape Photography review, I went and tested 6 filter holders from those same brands as well. Filter holders are an extremely important piece of equipment for me, finding one that is as easy as possible to carry, that makes my workflow as easy...
  10. vieri

Best filters for landscape photography

Hello everyone, as many of you know I have been an Ambassador for Formatt-Hitech for 5 years. I left FH last March, for reasons that I'll obviously not share, and I have been looking for new filters to replace my FH kit since. To do so, as I always do when I have to select my gear, I took the...
  11. vieri

Phase One XT Rodenstock 50mm f/4 in-depth review

Hello everyone! Today, I completed the third of a series of four in-depth reviews dedicated to Rodenstock lenses, in particular used in X-Shutter and on a Phase One XT. This third article will analyse the Rodenstock 50mm f/4, covering a classic focal length equivalent of 35mm on so-called...
  12. vieri

Phase One XT Rodenstock 32mm f/4 in-depth review

Hello everyone! I completed the second of a series of in-depth reviews dedicated to Rodenstock lenses, in particular used in X-Shutter and on a Phase One XT. This second instalment will analyse the Rodenstock 32mm f/4, an equivalent to 21mm for full-frame medium format. While lacking...
  13. vieri

Phase One XT Rodenstock 23mm f/5.6 in-depth review

Hello everyone, I finally completed my first of a series of in-depth reviews dedicated to Rodenstock lenses, in particular used in X-Shutter and on a Phase One XT. The first instalment will analyse the Rodenstock 23mm f/5.6, the widest lens for full-frame medium format. While lacking the...
  14. vieri

HDMI EVF with Phase One IQ4

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone have used any HDMI Electronic Viewfinders with the IQ4 and a Tech Camera, and if so what the common wisdom and consensus is as far as the best options out there. Thank you! Best regards, Vieri
  15. vieri

NFTs - the way of the future?

In today's fast developing cryptoworld, NFT (see here: https://ethereum.org/en/nft/) are gaining new followers, collectors and creators everyday. While there are people on both sides of the fence, lovers and haters, supporters and denigrators, believers and sceptics, it is clear to me that NFTs...
  16. vieri

Phase One XT reviewed

Ladies & gentlemen, I just published my review of the Phase One XT, a revolutionary little camera that in my opinion changed tech cameras as we knew it, bringing them into the future. Thanks to adding electronic communication between the digital back & XT lenses equipped with the new X Shutter...
  17. vieri

Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 III and Canon 16-35mm f/4 IS reviewed on medium format

Always looking for great wide-angle options for my Hasselblad X1D, I decided to examine the Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 III vs Canon 16-35mm f/4 IS. While I tested them on the Hasselblad X1D, the results will of course apply to FujiFilm GFX users as well, and have been surprisingly interesting. Both...
  18. vieri

Firmware 1.2.0 for the X1D II & 907x released!

Hasselblad just released their FW 1.2.0 update for the X1D II and 907x. This update adds a lot of features, see below for a list of what's new: ● Video recording: Expanding the imaging options of the X1D II, 2.7K (2720 x 1530) & HD (1920 x 1080p) video capture has been added. Video can be...
  19. vieri

Voigtlander Super-Wide Heliar 15mm v. III in-depth review on the Hasselblad X1D

Ladies & gentlemen, I just published my in-depth review of the little great Voigtlander Super-Wide Heliar 15mm v. III on the Hasselblad X1D! Especially given the lack of native ultra-wide angle options in the medium format world, this lens is a great option to have if you enjoy ultra-wide on...
  20. vieri

Hasselblad XCD 35-75mm f/3.5-4.5 in-depth review

Ladies and gentlemen, I have put together a blog page with my in-depth review of the Hasselblad XCD 35-75mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom. The page is here: https://www.vieribottazzini.com/2020/04/hasselblad-xcd-35-75mm-f-3-5-4-5-in-depth-review.html Hasselblad claimed it to be one of the best lenses they...