The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Sublimation Printers

Hi All, I have always had issues with Ink jet printers due to infrequent use (clogged heads mainly); not printing daily but more like once a week or every other week. I use a Canon Selphy CP1300 printer for editing work (shoot selection) & printing odd personal snapshots but I have never been...
  2. R

Nikon Z with Zeiss 28mm ZM F2.8

Hi all, My Ricoh GRII has been playing up and I am now toying with an idea of throwing a compact 28mm lens on a Z7 for travel. I previously used zeiss' ZF mount lenses with the FTZ adapter but it made the camera too bulky for the intended purpose. The rendering (especially colour separation)...
  3. R

Sigma 135mm 1.8 Art on Z7 (vs 85mm 1.8 Z)

Hi All, I thought I'd share some interesting discoveries regarding the Sigma Art 135mm 1.8 lens. I initially posted the question in the Nikon Z 70-200 2.8 thread as I wanted a telephoto lens that would give me more compression than Nikon's 85mm 1.8S but was hesitant whether the new zoom would...
  4. R

WTB: 6x12 Camera with 90mm lens (or longer)

Hello all, I am looking for a 612 camera with a 90mm (or longer lens). Please let me know if you have one and would like to sell. Best, Pat
  5. R

LF + Panoramic Back

Hello all, I've been badly hit by a panoramic bug again. I am completely new to LF even though I have been shooting film all my life (35mm & MF). I am not a fan of sweeping wide angle panoramas, so I am looking at a camera that can offer a minimum of 135mm or 180mm (the latter being the...
  6. R

Nikon Webcam Utility

Hi All, I downloaded the Nikon Webcam Utility and tried it today with Zoom, as a possibility of using it for live streams. and/or meetings. Since it is USB out it only carries video signal, I used my normal USB webcam as the microphone, however, the audio and video are completely out of sync...
  7. R

Positive feedback for anwarp

@anwarp has purchased a couple of items from me recently. Pleasure to deal with it and absolutelly recommended!
  8. R

[WTB] Rolleinar 1, bay III

As per the subject, please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks, Pat
  9. R

[FS] Mamiya 645 DF Remote Release Cable

Mamiya 645 AFD DF and DFplus 1m ELECTRONIC CABLE RELEASE Film or digital Part reference: 804821 Tested and fully working. Pretty much unused condition, boxed with instructions £40
  10. R

SOLD Mamiya RZ67 ProIID and HX701 Adapter (UK/EU)

For sale, The latest version of the Mamiya RZ67 pro II d model (subtly textured plastic finish to touch, earlier units had smooth finish, same as proII), boxed all original accessories supplied; with a pristine Type A matt screen with Fresnel lens, both body caps, original strap, printed...
  11. R

WTB Mamiya RZ67 pro II 120 film back

As per the subject, I sold mine when moved to MF Digital but I have a project in mind I would like to complete on film. Please let me know if you have any surplus ones. Thanks!
  12. R

[FS] PhaseOne p65+ [EU/UK]

For sale, a low shutter count (just under 27.5k actuations / amateur use), P65+ Medium Format Digital back in Excellent condition (pristine CCD filter, minimal and superficial signs of use throughout) and fully working with a P1 aluminium back plate. £3199 Also included: Hahnel Tiwn V Pro...
  13. R

Nikon 200mm f4 AI/-s on modern sensors

Hello All, I was wondering if this lens is worth considering as I am looking for the most compact tele lens around 180-210 to use with the Z7. Anything bigger, including the 2.8 AIS ed equivalent, is really not an option as I might as well just go for a modern zoom, like the AF 70-200 f4 VR...
  14. R

Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/4G ED VR with Z cameras?

Hi All, I did a quick search in the archive with no recent discussions of the lens used in tandem with a Z7 or Z6. How does it perform with the Z cameras? Can the lens' VR be used with in-body stabilisation? Any AF issues? I am looking for more compactness - the new 2.8 S lens is therefore...
  15. R

GFX 50R 5 year Warranty offer on bodies and lenses in the UK vs used vs reliability

Hey all, Fuji dealers seem to have a 5 year warranty offer on GFX lenses and bodies at the moment. I am looking at a used, like new 50r with 63mm lens bundle (like new and warrantied for 6 months) for £4063 vs the same brand new bundle, and a 5-year warranty for £4908. As an aside, there's...
  16. R

Nikon 58mm 1.4 G with a Nikon Z6 - any experience?

Hello all, I am toying with the idea of getting the lens for my Z6. Not interested in the new Nikon S series; just sold the sigma for being too clinical as well. I did see one video where the photographer mentioned focus hunting issues (mounted on a Z7 in that case) so I thought I would look...
  17. R

Nikon Df with accessories (DK-17m; DK-19; AR-11; Grip; USB Charger) EU; UK

Nikon Df body, boxed, excellent condition and fully working with all original accessories £1000 ovno Df Body - low shutter count 7961 with protective screen from new on the display - Nikon Charger, - Nikon battery, - Nikon Df Strap (never used), - Nikon USB cable, - Nikon viewfinder...
  18. R

EN EL 15b - a case of fake batteries.

Just a heads up on what seems to be a global issue. People appear to receive problematic = fake (?) batteries. They tend to give a "Shutter Release Disabled:Recharge battery" error message despite being charged and only charging to (according to the battery info in the camera's menu) 96% with...
  19. R

d850 vs d810

Hello All, I've been pondering a d810 or d850 purchase to complement my MF DB setup. I used to own a d810 but sold it a few years ago due to frustrations with AF inaccuracies and loose QC/discrepancies on Nikon lenses. About a year ago I bought a Nikon df (for travel, with a bunch of manual...
  20. R

WTB: Zeiss zf(.2) 28mm f2 and 50mm 1.4 zf(.2) (in EU, ideally)

Please let me know if you think of selling. Thanks, Pat