The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

FS: Mamiya RB67 Pro SD 6x7 120 Film Back (+box and paperwork)

I have a very clean copy. Would rate 9.5/10. Recently purchased used on Japan Ebay :confused: for close to $300. Higher than average to be sure, but was justified in my mind due to condition and inclusion of original box and papers. Turns out I don't have a use for it however and it should go to...
  2. T

WTB: Mamiya 50mm f/6.3

Looking for the Mamiya Press 50mm lens. Other press lenses too perhaps. Any sellers?
  3. T

Film vs digitally optimized SK 43XL Digitar

My apologies if this has been covered previously (I couldn't find older threads on the topic) I recently called Fofocare in NYC to ask Jeff if they had any Digitar XL lenses in Alpa mount available. He informed me that they have the 43XL and that it is the 'film optimized' version. When I asked...
  4. T

FS: Black Leica Summicron f/2 (11673)

Summicron comes with metal rear cap, original metal lens hood and original plastic front cap. 9+ condition. Aperture ring is snappy. Focus ring is smooth. Lens has no scratches or cosmetic blemishes. No haze; fungus, dust internally. Lens hood accessory has small scuffs. $2,750 (U.S.) * Buyer...
  5. T

SOLD: Alpagon 23 (copal)

I have the Alpagon 23mm with center filter in excellent condition. It's in Copal 0 which was recently serviced by Rodenstock. Looking to switch to the Alpagon 32 in Copal 0 (preferably SB) as I would like to have a larger image circle for shooting film. Also would consider the SK 28 and 43 in a...
  6. T

WTB: Voigtlander 15mm viewfinder

Looking for the metal/latest version Regards, Tyler
  7. T

Help - Zeiss Hologon T* 16mm Contax to Leica conversion

Can anyone recommend somewhere that will convert a 16mm Hologon lens from the original Contax mount to the Leica M mount? I see various DIY kits and pre-converted copies for sale. But, I'd prefer to find a good original copy and have the conversion done by a knowledgable professional...
  8. T

FS: Voigtlander 15mm SL Heliar (F mount) + shoe base accessory

Would like to sell these items together as they are intended to be used together. So, best price is for the combo. However if you only want one or the other, I'll split the items. 10/10 condition for everything here. I'll miss having these, but I'm a Leica guy now. Sale of Voigtlander 15mm...
  9. T

WTB: Alpa/Hasselblad 'V' adapter (HAA - 190.010.012)

Anyone selling?
  10. T

WTB: Hasselblad C12 film back and 'V' adapter for Alpa

Anyone have a nice copy (or 2) of the C-type Hasselblad film magazine they'd part with? I'd like to try mounting on my Alpa TC. *Also looking for the Alpa (HAA - 190.010.012) adapter as well. Thanks! Tyler
  11. T

WTB: Leica Universal polarizing filter (13356)

Looking for a well cared for version with the original accessories/adapters/box/case...
  12. T

FS: My entire Nikon System

I switched to Leica for small format, so my Nikon stuff is now for sale. Any imperfections are disclosed in this ad, but I assure you all items are well cared for and in superb condition regardless if they are new or old. Supporting pics to come soon, but here's the list: 1. Nikon D800E...
  13. T

WTB: Really Right Stuff B30 plate (for film Leica M)

RRS discontinued this 2 years ago. Is anyone selling one? https://www.reallyrightstuff.com/B30-Plate-for-M-series-not-M8-9?quantity=1
  14. T

Leica M-A tripod plate

I'm the happy new owner of a lovely black M-A and 35mm Summicron. Even though this camera feels so good in the hand, I like having the option to use a tripod when I'm shooting. Really Right Stuff was my first go-to for a plate but it looks like their custom option for this body (B30) was...
  15. T

WTB/FS/FT: Wine country camera adapter rings

Need to add a 49mm, 55mm, or 58mm adapter ring to my set. Would be happy to buy used before ordering a new one. *If anyone needs a 77mm or 82mm adapter ring, I'm not using mine anymore. Would be able to sell/trade if interested. Perfect condition.
  16. T

WTB: Alpa/Linhof Film back

Looking for a the discontinued 6x6 (220.010.040?) version. Or if too hard to find, then maybe 6x9 for the greater coverage and option to crop. If anyone is selling, please PM me. Thanks, Tyler
  17. T

WTB: SK/Alpa APO-Helvetar - 28mm or 43mm

If anyone has either in good condition for sale, please PM me. Looking for Alpa mount w/copal 0. References pages: https://www.alpa.ch/en/article/apo-helvetar-5-628-mm-xl-lb https://www.alpa.ch/en/article/apo-helvetar-5-643-mm-xl-lb Would be interested in the center filters too...
  18. T

Alpa 6x6

I've been toying with the idea of shooting 6x6 with my Alpa for a long time and I think I'm finally ready to start pursuing it earnestly. This will mean selecting a new (to me) lens as nothing I have now will cover the format. Something in the slightly wide range of focal length probably. I'm...
  19. T

WTB: Voigtlander Ultra Wide-Heliar 12mm F5.6 SL (Nikon)

Had the 15 and am feeling nostalgic for it. Would like to try out the 12mm on my F2 if anyone has one to sell. Thanks, Tyler
  20. T

WTB: Cable shutter release for copal

Had some unfortunate luck and (to make a long story short) need to replace the release cable for my Alpa kit. Maybe someone here is fancy and has switched to e-shutter/aperture only units and has a cable that needs a home? Looking for a quality/reliable one (Alpa, Linhof, ...), & not too short...