The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Leica R to m43 using Mitakon Lens Turbo ii

Just bought an Olympus EM-1 per my friends' recommendation at this forum. I have a few Leica R lenses (19mm, 28mm, 50mm, 80mm and 90mm), would that work with the Mitakon Lens turbo ii for Canon eos to m43 adapter? I also have the Novoflex Leica R to Canon eos adapter.
  2. D

Just want to say thank you

to all my well wishing fellow dpi members. I am doing much better now. But due to the location of the injury when I suffered the fall, I still cannot sit on a chair. I now fully appreciate what "Pain in the A$$":cry: means, it's not only very painful, but annoyingly painful. I can walk with the...
  3. D

Street Photography

Decided to take a little break from posting photographs here after reading this article, www.streetphotography.com. Would like to share this with my friends here.
  4. D

Casio Exilim.

Colorful Leaves.
  5. D

A7rii button assignment question

I just bought the A7Rii. Is there a way to assign a button to toggle between APS-C and Full Size? I have an A mount 24mm 2.0 Zony lens. Since 18Mp is quite adequate, I would like to use the lens at 36mm focal length sometimes, on the fly. Thank you in advance for your help.
  6. D

Lumix TS1

Fire Engine.
  7. D

Fun with my GF1

Half Moon.
  8. D

Panasonic LF1, so pocketable.

My favorite Florist.