The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. laptoprob

FS Leica IIf RD 1954

Leica is sold. SBOOI finder still available.
  2. laptoprob

WTB Pana GF1 IR converted

Got one! thanks, Mark!
  3. laptoprob

Thanks for answering the question. Yes, I am looking for a converted GF1. That means the standard IR-cut filter (hot mirror) is replaced with a filter that lets IR 'light' pass through. Preferrably a 720nm filter. thanks, Rob
  4. laptoprob

Preferrably in Europe to avoid customs hassle. But elsewhere is also possible.
  5. laptoprob

WTB: Yashica Tele-Wide viewfinder

It's an Accura finder. Here some pics. The Leica IIf RD is for sale too. No red leather anymore, dark grey is more classy!
  6. laptoprob

WTB: Yashica Tele-Wide viewfinder

I've got one that I don't need. Where are you? I'm in the Netherlands.
  7. laptoprob

FS Leica IIf RD 1954

This is for the camera and original leather bag. The Elmar lens in the pics is already sold, the exquisite SBOOI finder is still available. The Leica camera is in full working order. Rangefinder is accurate and contrasty. The cracked leatherette is replaced with nice dark grey leather. The...
  8. laptoprob

FS Canon 50/1,2 Leica LTM

good. Local sale pending... Leica IIf RD 1954 still available!
  9. laptoprob

photobucket hope this works...
  10. laptoprob

Please tell me, do the links work now?
  11. laptoprob

Why is it always so difficult to insert a picture...
  12. laptoprob

Happy new year!
  13. laptoprob

Grmbl... better? https://picasaweb.google.com/laptoprob/Canon5012LTM
  14. laptoprob

link cured.
  15. laptoprob

The legendary high speed lens in Leica Thread Mount. Rangefinder coupled, ofcourse. Clean and clear, snappy and smooth. No oil on the blades. Better pics will follow later if necessary. I will sell the lens for 400 euros netto. So shipping, paypal or currency conversion charges are extra...
  16. laptoprob

EX1 settings needed for Smart Range?

I am having trouble to set Smart Range on. What other settings are needed in order to get this (maybe useful) function set on? I tried everything I think. Firmware is the latest. This may also be applicable to other functions. Maybe stick to RAW is best... thanks, Rob
  17. laptoprob

FS: Pentax 110 20-40 f2,8 zoom lens

This lens is equipped with a brass Leica (not russian) LTM screw thread, for easy fixing on any m3/4 camera. All you need is an adapter, which I can add if you want. The small Minolta shade can be added too. Please make me an offer. Glass is clean, everything turns smoothly. Some pics here...
  18. laptoprob

Minolta MD300/4,5 IF

I had this beauty with the X700 and XD. Liked it a lot then, but since the digital age I decided to make it work on the Minolta 7D. Chipped for Image Stability and everything: hacked into an AF mount. So I also wanted to try this on the GF1. No pics of the combo yet, but I do have some of the...
  19. laptoprob

Question on minimum focus distance for m4/3 system

Well, that distance governs perspective behaviour. And that a telephoto lens behaves like one only compared to subject distance, because a wideangle will give the same perspective when used from the same distance, as you showed on your blog.
  20. laptoprob

Question on minimum focus distance for m4/3 system

Many people expect just that. I was puzzled myself at first until I realized the distance thing. So I just added that to the other meaningful remarks. I wasn't suggesting I was surprised by your post or something like that, I just wanted to quote the surprise part. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.