The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

Touchpad viable alternative to mouse - rsi issue starting

Mac mini user here and starting to get some rsi symptoms, can anyone comment on using a tablet/pen instead of a mouse for all computer functions? Thanks in advance!
  2. B

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Really nice photos, did you do any pp on them? Thanks, Bruce Bodine
  3. B

Lightzone appears to be out of business

Re: Lightzone appears to be out of business - NOT!! Posted yesterday: Submitted by tex on Sat, 06/15/2013 - 11:14 Today, June 15, 2013, marks an extraordinary event here at the LightZone Project. The new, free, open source V4.0 of LightZone for Windows goes live today. Follow the new link in...
  4. B

dp2 merrill but?

I second the Hoodman loupe, it works great with my original DP1.
  5. B

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

How could I resist our youngest Granddaughter! Taken with the venerable E-1, FL50, Demb flip it and a touch of PP with PWP.
  6. B

SF24D Softbox- Really helps!

Do you have any with/without samples you could post? Thanks!
  7. B

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Fantastic conversion imho and the file quality continues to impress me. I like this B&W as much as any of the color I have seen and all done in SPP. I use the original DP1 myself but it cannot compete with this new lens/sensor combo. Great detail and tonal quality, thanks for sharing!
  8. B

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

The photos from the DP2M are just fantastic but I am wondering if anyone has delved into the B&W world with it yet? Thanks!
  9. B

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Arca plate for DP2M?? For those that are using tripods has anyone found an Arca plate to fit the DP2M yet? Thanks!
  10. B

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Has anyone tried bracketing with the DP2M and if so are the shots taken fairly quickly or is there a huge lag while the files are written to the buffer? Thank you!
  11. B

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Quentin, All the shots have such realism. Can you share how you tinted the portrait photo? Thanks, Bruce
  12. B

Love abounds! My youngest daughter with her first baby, 2 day old little "Haven". She cannot express the love and wonder she feels for this precious child. E-1, 14-54, FL50 bounce flash.
  13. B

Sigma DP1

Sigma DP1 Photo Taken at Missouri Botanical Garden just recently. Used the AML close up lens attachment.
  14. B

E-1 image the old fashioned way I engaged the Manfrotto stabilizer on the E-1 and it was rock solid.
  15. B

Ctein 19.95 m4/3 print offer!

I realize the standard of printing is probably higher on this forum than many others but I found this offer by Ctein centered around the capabilities of the m4/3 sensor in the EP1 to be one I could not pass up. It expires Sunday or the first 1000 sales. Ordered mine on Wednesday. Link: The...
  16. B

Sigma/Foveon picture thread...

DP1 Small landscape We lack mountains and seascapes here in Missouri but Shaw Nature Reserve gives us a nice venue for small landscapes
  17. B

While waiting

Lars, This is going to be a great series, cannot wait to see your final scans and all the photos. Bruce
  18. B

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Keith, The stack shot is spot on in my view. I am continually amazed at what you are able to produce with the P10 module. It seems like a lot of people brush it off as not worth much but your photos show it is very capable.
  19. B

What lighting do you display prints with?

I would like to know what type of lights forum members are using to display their wall hung framed prints ? Thanks in advance!