The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Lili

Smartphones

I find it seductive, easy to carry, good cameras, even offering some decent post processing apps, and absurdly easy uploads. This was with my Nexus 6, post-processed in SnapSeed.....
  2. Lili

Nokia 808 images

Moody shot with my 808
  3. Lili

Olympus XZ-1 Samples

One from mine, still love thi camera, though now I find I use my Nexus 6 or Nokia 808 more....
  4. Lili

Olympus XZ-1 Samples

Lovely image and I totally agree with the sentiment.
  5. Lili

Nokia 808 images

Another from the Nokia. My lamented Macey Grey kitty
  6. Lili

Nokia 808 images

It may be old school now, but I still love my 808.
  7. Lili

Nokia N8 anyone?

My new HTC One S, F2 lens, BSI sensor, 8mp
  8. Lili

Nokia N8 anyone?

N8
  9. Lili

Nokia N8 anyone?

Mazor lovely images all of them, the snow and branches are very elegant,ala hokusai
  10. Lili

Hakone, Japan

Very serene, cool.
  11. Lili

Tollway Nocturne

XZ-1
  12. Lili

Olympus XZ-1 Samples

ISO 400, converted from RAW in SilkyPix with no noise reduction
  13. Lili

Shallow Depth of Field

ISO 400, RAW conversion using SilkyPix, instead of the Olympus Viewer 2. More Noise/grain but I like the bite of the image ISO400, 1/25 sec, F1.8, 28mm-e
  14. Lili

Shallow Depth of Field

Kim, I simply convert to jpeg in the included Olympus Viewer 2, turning off NR then post process in SilkyPix.
  15. Lili

Shallow Depth of Field

Kim, I shoot RAW only, the jpeg engine is good but over ISO 320 the Noise Reduction takes too much fine detail. I simply convert in the included Olympus Viewer 2, turning off NR then post process in SilkyPix.
  16. Lili

Shallow Depth of Field

God choice Kit, Richard does make a grip, I have and like it a lot. Camera is less slippy ;)
  17. Lili

Shallow Depth of Field

Thanks so much! It was my XZ-1.
  18. Lili

Shallow Depth of Field

Olympus XZ-1 Kit you're gonna love it!
  19. Lili

Whatever Kitty wants...

e510
  20. Lili

Olympus XZ-1 Samples

ISO 200 RAW converted in OV2 and Post in SilkyPix XZ-1