The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

FS: Fuji X100

INFO - Rarely Used, Less than 2000 clicks - No sticky shutter blade issue - Loaded with Latest Fuji X100 Firmware Comes with: - Fuji X100 - Unopened Strap - Battery, Charger - Box, Manuals - Schotts Glass since Day 1 (however Dust has been trapped behind the LCD) Asking $875 Shipped. Paypal...
  2. W

FS: Canon 50mm f/1.2L 50L

I never used this lens a lot since I tended to shoot with either my 35L or 85L - UY Date code - Focus was spot on my 5D mkIII body. Images taken Wide Open COMES WITH - 50L Lens - Hood - Pouch - Box - Paperwork Asking $1350 shipped and paypaled. payment Price includes priority...
  3. W

SOLD: Canon 5D mkIII

INFO This was my backup body, but I need the funds to pay some bills. - APPROX 7K Clicks - Bought 03/12 COMES WITH - 5D III body - Charger - Battery - Strap - Box / Manuals / Paperwork - Original Receipt Asking $2950 shipped and paypald payment Price includes priority mail...
  4. W

FS: Fuji X-Pro 1 + 35mm f1.4 Kit

Everything is in excellent shape. No scratch dings,dents, or any disfigurement in the body. I have unexpected expenses I need to take care of. Comes with everything that would come with the camera new, including receipt. I'll throw in an PNY 8GB SD Card with the purchase. Asking $2000 shipped...
  5. W

FS: Hasselblad H2 Kit with Leaf Aptus 65 Back

Up for sale is my Beloved Hasselblad H2, with a Leaf Aptus 65 Digital Back. Asking $8500 Net I'll accept paypal, money order, bank transfer. Paypal I'll split the fees. Possible Trades If you have the same mount or equiv for a Hasselblad V system I might be interested if the price is right. I'm...
  6. W

FS: 4x PocketWizard Plus II Transceiver

I have 4x of these for sale. All in great shape. All work 100% Includes 6 Sync cables + a Canon Pre-trigger cable I paid $100 for. $594 shipped and paypal'd
  7. W

FS: Canon EOS-3

Great working condition! Never really used it. In my opinion the best Canon Film SLR available. Asking $220 shipped & paypal'd.
  8. W

FS: Olympus Pen 42mm f/1.2

I have this sitting around since I've sold all my Nex Gear & m 4/3 gear. Great condition, I did notice after taking it off there is very tiny amount of haze. It won't effect IQ. Comes with Front Caps. Bonus! I'll throw in a Pen F to Sony NEX mount adapter for free. Asking $560 shipped &...
  9. W

FS: Soligor 135mm f/2 M42 Lens

Up for sale is this Soligor 135mm f/2 M42 screw mount. This is the C/D series which meant Computer Designed, so in it's like the L series of Soligors back in the day. EX Condition Asking $200 shipped and paypaled. Thank rub mark is actually where the sticker came off saying "made in japan"
  10. W

FS: M42 Lenses fire sale!

I'm selling 3 M42 lenses. Grab all 3 lenses for $130 shipped and paypaled! ALL EX condition with original Caps on each lens! Great for your Canon or Nikon setup with the adapter! 1. Soligor C/D 200mm f/2.8 2. Soligor C/D 35-105mm f/3.5 3. Pentax Super-Takumar 135mm f/3.5 Go big or go home...
  11. W

FS: Olympus E-P2 20mm f/1.7 VF-2 kit

Selling my E-P2 kit. It hasn't been getting used by my parents so it's up for sale. Whats it come with? - Black Olympus E-P2 Body wrapped in Aki Asahi Leatherette. - Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 w/ B+W haze filter - Olympus VF-2 OVF finder - Original Accessories, Box, Manuals Condition Body is in good...
  12. W

FS: Canon FD 35mm f/2 S.S.C EOS Converted

Up for sale is my second favorite FD glass. This lens has brought to my attention with the alt forum thread HERE This is the very sought after "concave" front element known for it's sharpness and also bokeh. Lens is clean of dust & haze. Exterior is in great condition. This lens have been...
  13. W

FS: Canon FD 50mm f/1.2L EOS Converted

I decided I'm going to part my beloved Converted FD 50mm f/1.2L. This will work with any crop Canon body or a Full Frame 5D/5D mkII with a 2mm mirror shave. Very sharp wide open. Very unique bokeh signature not found in any of the modern EOS glass. Includes Hood, UV Filter and original Canon...
  14. W

FS: Canon 5D Shaved Mirror Mod

Up for sale is my Canon 5D. What makes this unique is I have shaven the mirror 2.3mm to cover some exotic glass without hitting the mirror. (Canon FD, Minolta Rokkors, Super Takumars, Some Contaxs, etc.) No mirror issues at all. No dust in the sensor. Some tiny spec of dust in the viewfinder...
  15. W

FS: Silver Sony Nex-5

Great Condition has GGS screen protector and half case since day 1. There are some light scratches on the top base & some light scratches near the grip on the bottom. It comes with the latest firmware. Ready to go. Comes with - NEX-5 Body silver - 18-55 Kit lens w/hood - Flash - Charger - USB...
  16. W

FS: Macbook Air Ultimate 11" Macbook Air Ultimate 1.6ghz / 128gb HD / 4gb ram +xtras

FS: Macbook Air Ultimate 11" Macbook Air Ultimate 1.6ghz / 128gb HD / 4gb ram +xtras I'm selling my 11" Macbook Air. I've used this for school but now I moved on to a 15" Macbook pro. This is the ultimate version of the 11" Macbook Air. Fully maxed out on Apple's specs. This laptop is...
  17. W

FOUND: Fuji X100

I'm looking to buy a Fuji X100 is excellent condition. I will pay $1200 for it - but price is negotiable. Please PM me if you have one willing to part with. Thank you! - Ron
  18. W

FS: 5D Classic

Selling my backup body. It has about 9000 clicks. No box, comes with Charger, Original Canon Battery, & Canon Strap. Asking $900 shipped and paypaled. No issues with the camera.
  19. W

FS: LN Nikon D7000 kit 18-105mm VR 35mm f/1.8 DX

I have a Like New Nikon D7000 kit for sale. It comes with everything in the box minus the box (my fiance threw the box away thinking it was holiday trash) the manuals, nikon strap was in that box. Other than that camera & lenses is perfect condition. If you're not completely satisfied you can...
  20. W

SOLD: Apple iPad 64GB Wifi Only

Hello everyone, getting rid of my iPad since I got a MacBook Air as an early Christmas Present. Asking $620 Shipped and Paypaled. What's Included: Apple iPad 64GB, Original box & Manuals, Best Buy Receipts, Apple iPad Case, Apple Dock, iPad dock cable. I've misplace the wall charger it came...