The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

Any Other Business (Indian Classical Music and Reaction)

Please watch these videos in sequence. I know it has nothing to do with photography other that videos were made using (video) cameras !:p Admins please note,if any rules breached,if so please delete this thread. Thank you. Reaction 1 Reaction 2
  2. B

3. B

Trials and Experiments Zone (High Key Images)

Here are some tricks to experiment. Stacey Hill Julie Powell Kevin LJ Keep shooting beautiful Jaymi Heimbuch Madhu Manickam
  4. B

FS: Hasselblad X-H Adapter

Like new in box. £250. UK only.Collection welcome.
  5. B

Lost your Hasselblad 903?

See this ebay listing...
  6. B

WTB Viewfinder masks for SW D

Anybosy selling 24 and 35 finder masks? Thanks.
  7. B

For The Large Format Lovers!

Its 37:22 long but oy to watch.
  8. B

Plaubel Pro Shift 6X9 in this day and age.

I have a chance to buy this camera complete with center ND filter and finder.It is in superb condition.If bought, I intend to use it with Kodak Ektar film and sometimes black and white. Pros cons? All advices welcome.Thanks.
  9. B

FREE long outdated Fujichrome Sensia II 100 ASA

Priority to UK user otherwiseanywhere on the globe.
  10. B

Swap- Heliopan Center ND Filter 58mm

I have a Heliopan Center ND Filter (58mm thread) preferably for a swap against 52mm. I am in UK
  11. B

Horseman SW D, DB mount question

Currently Horseman SW D came fitted with V mount interface for V mount backs. Is it possible to replace the mount plate with either H or M(amiya) mount plate, as there are more cjoice of backs at lower price than V digital backs. I am also interested in knowing user experience about this camera...
  12. B

Swap RZ adapter with RB adapter

Please let me know if you have a Phase One (V) adapter for Mamiya RB and willing to swap with the one shown below. Thanks.
  13. B

Positive Feedback for Dan Lindburg

Dan, I cant thank enough for what you did for me. When I noticed Dan's post I was not sure if I wanted a scanner. Almost a month and a half later I sent him a PM asking if it was still available.. ....and it is a long story. Dan decided to ship it to me to try,buy and pay. He also advised it it...
  14. B

Jack Tait SuperWide Camera

Just noticed this camera advertised by Paul at Commercial Cameras Looks very interesting. Mr Paul Waller says this is one of only five made. JACK TATE
  15. B

Show Your 3D Photos,Anaglyph or SBS

Hello Everybody, I didnt notice any thread dedicated to 3D imagery,so here is one for you. No restrictions about how you created 3D image,colour(color!) or Black and White. Regards.
  16. B

People and Portraits Photos Pool

Folks and friends, its time to show off what you can show. :) (4P) Please do not forget to include technical and other helpful details like lightings used etc. Format restriction: NO Thanks.
  17. B

WTB P25 "V" Fit (UK)

Please contact me if you have Phase One P25 (Hasselblad V) for a reasonable price. Within UK and willing to travel. Cosmetic not too important but CCD and functions must be working. Thanks.
  18. B

Bronica ETRS adapted

Since I have P21 and P30 backs,I always wanted to put these backs behind ETRS body,and I plunged for a Silvestry made Bronica to V fit adapter.This adapter is more costly than Bronica ETRS body with 40mm,75mm,150mm and AEII finder! I will use this set up purely as enthusiastic experiment and it...
  19. B

WTB short wake up cable for Phase back (P21,P30) EU or UK

Please contact if you have a spare weke up cable to sell. I will prefer if there is a shorter and slip wake up plug. Thanks.
  20. B

Mamiya Press 23 for adaptation- Noob Question

I have a Press 23 outfit with three lenses.It hasnt been touched for years. With Mamiya G adapter it is possible to attach RB backs, so with G adapter + Phase one RB adapter for V backs it shoud be possible to give an extended life to Press cameras. Is my theory worth following? Thanks.