The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

A900 Sensor ,dirty? do I have a problem?

I noticed that I'm getting spots on my pictures and I need to clean the sensor, I have ordered a cleaning kit to clean the sensor. I noticed that I can see some of the spots when I look through the view finder, is that normal? At first I thought that I had a dirty lens,mirror. It turns out that...
  2. L

Any Interest? Leica D-LUX4 Titanium

I'm seeing if there may be someone that would like a Titan D-LUX4. It comes with everything as if purchased new, I also have the Titanium 46mm Filter adapter that has never been used. It has less than 1,000 pictures through it. Excellent condition with one small rub spot on the battery door. It...
  3. L

New to Aperture

I just ordered Aperture 3 and this will be my first experience with Aperture. I've looked at a couple forums and there are some expressed concerns, full screen freeze. loading existing files and others. I'm going to be using a MBP, OS X 10.6.3, 17" AG with an Intel i7. The rest of the MBP is a...
  4. L

FS Original Benser/Leica Storage Boxes

I have 8 Original Benser Storage containers that are in very good condition, one is well used. They are marked: LE1,L2a,Lf2,LE4,LE6,Lf5,LE8, the small black one does not have a mark on it. Asking $50.00 for the lot, I want to sell them together.
  5. L

WTB Zeiss,ZA 16-35 f2.8 Lens

I would like to buy a Zeiss, ZA 16-35 f2.8 Lens in excellent condition. Please send me a PM. Thanks, Jerry W. Anderson
  6. L

WTB Zeiss, ZA 16-35 f2.8 Lens

I would like to buy a Zeiss ZA 16-35 f 2.8 Lens in Excellent condition. Thanks, Jerry W. Anderson
  7. L

CZ Lens noise

I've noticed that I feel a slight vibration when I'm walking with my CZ 24-70 attached to the camera. I tried shaking the camera and I can see the lens move at the barrel without the lens being extended. I can hear as well as see the lens move. I picked up my CZ 85 and shook it and noticed a...
  8. L

50mm/f1.4 Sony vs Minolta

I'm thinking about buying a 50 /f1.4 lens. I'm going to buy a Sony or a used Minolta. I've read a couple reviews and they seem to be pretty close in the ratings. I have a lead on a Minolta for $225.00. I'm asking for your experience using either of these lenses and if you would be able to post...
  9. L

Leica #14168 Ballhead- $125.00

I purchased the Leitz/Leica 14168 Ballhead several years ago and used it about 3 times. It is in like new conditioin and comes as shown. I'm asking $125.00 shipped in ConUSA. Thanks for looking. Jerry
  10. L

A900, Sony Soft Camera Case

I'm looking for a camera caes for my A900. I would like a walk about case for the A900 with the CZ 135f1.8 lense attached. I've been looking at the Sony LCS-AMLC4 case that is designed for the A900. I've contact Sony store and they gave me an assurance that it would work with the CZ attached...
  11. L

Hi, I'm new to the Sony Group. I just purchased a A900 with a CZ 135. I was going to start with the CZ 24-70 but they didn't have one in stock. I wanted to get started and went for the 135. WOW, what a combination. I'll be getting the 24-70 in a couple weeks and I should be good to go for a...
  12. L

Nikon FG W/50mm1.8,50mm1.4 Nikkor,SB-15

Selling a Nikon Camera that comes with 2 lenses and a Nikon Speed light. Camera-Nikon FG Lens-Nikon Series E 50mm 1.8 Lens-Nikon Nikkor 50mm 1.4 Flash-Nikon Speedlight SB-15 Everything appears to be in very good condition with some wear on the camera and flash. The lenses appear to be in...
  13. L

Biloret Tripod, Made in Germany

I'm selling a nice small Biloret Tripod Model No. 2037, it has an adjustable ballhead. It can be used as a table top tripod when it is not extened (10-1/4").It has brass legs and stands 42" fully extended.It comes with a leather case that will need to be reglued at the back seam,the case...