The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Annoying CAPTCHA - resolved unless you are on a black-list

I've been really annoyed by the CAPTCHA provided with this CloudFare crap while opening GetDPI. I'm an IT guy and I don't really understand the need behind it. What is that for? I haven't seen any other site use it.
  2. A

Not the best Novoflex experience

As you guys know I was going to switch to a ballhead. So I took the Novoflex ClassicBall 3 II and I'm almost happy about it. I also got the <a href="http://www.novoflex.com/en/products/camera-support-systems/quick-release-systems/miniconnect-mr/">Novoflex MiniConnect MR</a> as a quick release...
  3. A

Linhof ballhead

I've been using standard tripod head for years but recently bought Gitzo 2542 tripod and very happy with it. The standard head I use is pretty big so I'm thinking of getting a ball head. But never used one. Since I've used Linhof LF gear I look at Linhof ballheads. Specifically Linhof Profi...
  4. A

Which back for architecture/interiors?

I'm really thinking about it... :) About getting Linhof Techno + MFDB for architecture and interiors. But I have some questions: 1) Which back is better for tech cam? I really like Leaf Aptus 12 and 10. Could they be the best tools for the job? I've read about microlenses and color cast when...
  5. A

24/1.4 or PC-E 24/3.5 for landscapes on D3x?

I'm going to Spain and France in June and I will spend a week and a half in the mountains shooting landscapes. Since I make prints up to 20x30" and I have only 24-70/2.8 and 135/2 I've decided to get the sharpest wide-angle lens - recently presented 24/1.4 or PC-E 24/3.5. I just don't know which...