The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. francesconyc

FS: Leica Q2 Brand New, 0 shots

I got this camera as a gift for my work anniversary and I'm really indecisive if to keep it or trading it for lenses or cash. FYI I already own a Fuji GFX100 with 4 GF lenses I use primarily in the studio. I'm not a street photographer, and I see myself hardly using it other than an expensive...
  2. francesconyc

📷 Leica Q2, keep or sell? 📷

I was gifted a Leica Q2 (long story I can skip), but I already own a Fuji GFX100 with 4 GF lenses I use primarily in studio I'm not a street photographer, and I see myself hardly using it other than an expensive flex prop. I believe an iPhone and its size factor can be even better at hiding and...
  3. francesconyc

WTB: FUJIFILM GF 250mm 🔎 🔎 🔎

I'm interested in buying this lens used but in excellent condition i lost an opportunity recently to buy one on mpb.com so let me know if you have one you want to sell via PayPal
  4. francesconyc

WTB Pentax 600m 645

I have few lenses on my radar, on of these is the medium format lens Pentax 600mm i just saw one sold for 1800 on eBay from a USA seller, and i saw an older post here for a 1400 euro I'm not in rush to get it, so i will wait until i get a decent price, as nobody rents it but i have in mind few...
  5. francesconyc

🤨❓Can anybody machine a Mini Salon counterweight for me?

Not sure if this is the right forum section but surely the members are very knowledgeable so let me try: i have a manfrotto mini salon column stand and I wish to just an extra tad of counterweight because my cambo actus XL is a little heavier by few pounds. I can live with it with no problem...
  6. francesconyc

Is worth upgrading to Rodenstock HR lenses?

As my title states, I'm assuming the HR lenses are better than my SK Digitar (I have 80M, 90N, 120M) and I also have a 150 Apo-Sirnoar-S (which somebody told me is not far to be a digital version rebranded in pink ring) anyways, since I use only very few focal lenses and I sold my other shorter...
  7. francesconyc

SOLD: Toyo 45CF field view camera lightweight 4x5

I realized I haven’t used this camera in 8 years. Makes no sense to keep it in a box. It’s in avery good condition used gently Will sell with bunch of film holders i will be more precise when i dig in my closet/boxes im asking around $700 maybe $900 with all holders etc included Fee free to...
  8. francesconyc

Cambo rail to Arca adapter?

I was looking at my cambo cameras rail and it is slightly narrower than Arca but has the same shape more or less. So I’m wondering if anyone has ever built a direct adapter... or an arca clamp that goes tighter than arca width.... Im asking because id like to save some weight and height...
  9. francesconyc

FS: Canon EF 1.4x II Extender

This is version 2, which is great and not dissimilar from the iii versions in terms of performance for half the cost asking 150 net to me
  10. francesconyc

Super Tele lenses for digital medium format recommendation

Hi Im a GFX100 user and Im quite happy with a sigma 150-600 for canon (+kipon adapter) but of course, because of the vignette, i have to trash a good portion of the image so I was thinking to upgrade to a 645/67 lens I was looking at the Pentax 645 600mm f/5.6 lens (I'm not sure if this lens...
  11. francesconyc

FS: Cambo Actus XL Bayonet Holder ACXL-965

Selling this holder cambo actus xl As i need the fuji version $300 net to me for GetDPI folks https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cambo-Ultima-XL-Bayonet-Holder-ACXL-965-/174577945915?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292
  12. francesconyc

GFX100 and Actus Mini, why I never thought about this before?

GFX100 and Actus mini are not compatible out of the box... even less so if you have like me an Actus meant for sony/nikon/canon so i'm using it with a kipon adapter with limitations, like i've never been able to use it horizontally. then today i was like...mmm I need an extension so i can...
  13. francesconyc

FS: Schneider 60mm f4 Apo-Digitar L-53° MC Copal #0

Schneider 60mm f4 Apo-Digitar L-53° MC Copal #0 $500 to me pics here (this is my ebay listing) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Schneider-60mm-f4-Apo-Digitar-L-53-MC-Copal-0/174567509097
  14. francesconyc

FS: Manfrotto 410 and 405 tripod heads converted Arca clamp

I have two heads to sell 410 for $180 cosmetic good 405 for $380 cosmetic excellent both work great no flaws I just bought some Arca Heads so no need for these
  15. francesconyc

Sold: Cambo Actus Mini for Sony and Canon 📷

Im testing the water here I have a Cambo Actus Mini that I love and use with a canon adapter to my fuji gfx Id love to buy the body for the fuji g but before i have to sell this it’s in excellent condition It comes with two bayonets one for canon ef and one for Sony a7 I can also include one...
  16. francesconyc

RawTherapee and Pixel Shift tutorial?

Hi there, Does anybody know how to use RawTherapee to compose a final image taken from a GFX100 in pixel shift mode? I remember I used the software once with a sony a7r3, but I cant understand now how to do it with RAF files... any help is appreciated! thanks
  17. francesconyc

WTB Arca Swiss D4 or Cube

WTB Arca Swiss D4 or Cube hit me with your offers thanks!
  18. francesconyc

WTB Profoto D4 Air Generator Pack

Anyone has a Profoto D4 Air to sell? 2400W preferably let me know thanks!
  19. francesconyc

WTB: Cambo AC-780 ACTUS Bayonet

want to buy: WTB Cambo AC-780 ACTUS Bayonet If anybody has an extra one to sell, please let me know your offer thanks
  20. francesconyc

FS: Rodenstock Grandagon 65mm

Rodenstock Grandagon 65mm $360 net to me paypal only this is the actual item and my ebay account https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rodenstock-Grandagon-N-65mm-f-4-5-Large-Format-Lens/174235779800