The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. BFD

FS: Cambo WRS 55mm Rodenstock APO Sironar Digital Lens with Copal 0

Cambo WDS-558 55mm f4.5 Rodenstock APO Sironar Digital Lens for WRS & Phase One XT lens with a Copal No. 0 shutter in a WRS mount. Comes with original box and front & rear caps. Excellent condition. Works perfect. Glass is perfect and I always kept a clear filter on the front element (any marks...
  2. BFD

FS: Cambo 70mm Rodenstock HR Digaron-W Lens with Copal 0 for WRS & Phase One XT

Cambo 70mm f5.6 Rodenstock HR Digaron-W Lens for WRS & Phase One XT lens with a Copal No. 0 shutter in a WRS mount. Comes with front & rear caps. Excellent condition. Works perfect. Glass is perfect and I always kept a clear filter on the front element (any marks on the glass in the auction...
  3. BFD

Cambo WTS-891 90mm f5.6 Rodenstock HR Digaron-SW Tilt/Swing Lens with Copal 0

Cambo WTS-891 90mm f5.6 Rodenstock HR Digaron-SW Tilt/Swing Lens WRS & Phase One XT lens with a Copal No. 0 shutter in a WRS mount. Comes with original box, front & rear caps and body spacer. Works perfect. Glass is perfect and I always kept a clear filter on the front element (any marks on the...
  4. BFD

FS: Cambo 150mm Schneider Digitar Lens with Copal 0 for WRS Phase One XT

Cambo 150mm Schneider-Kreuznach f5.6-64 APO-Digitar MC lens with a Copal No. 0 shutter in a WRS mount. Comes with front and rear caps and body spacer. Works perfect. Glass is excellent. I would prefer to do the transaction on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/395273587065
  5. BFD

FS: Cambo ACTUS-GFX View Camera Body

Cambo ACTUS-GFX View Camera Body with Fujifilm GFX Bayonet Mount. Comes with Cambo Actus, standard bellows, GFX camera mount, instructions and original box. I have only used this about a dozen times so it is in next to new condition. Works perfect. $2,799 I would prefer to do the transaction on...
  6. BFD

FS: Cambo Actus ACB-0 Lensplate with Copal #0 Mount

Cambo ACB-0 Lensplate with Copal #0 hole. I have only used this about a dozen times so it is in next to new condition. $149 Prefer to do the transaction on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386863294557
  7. BFD

GFX 100II won't trigger flash when HC lens attached

With an HC lens on the Fuji HC adapter, 100II will not trigger a flash either from the hot shoe or the sync port. Notes: + GFX 100II and Fuji HC lens adapter both on firmware 1.20 + Shoe mount flash and sync port are turned on on the camera + Mount adapter setting is set to Lens Shutter + Other...
  8. BFD

WTB: Fuji GFX 30mm TS Lens

I ordered one last fall but I have not received it yet so just checking to see if anyone wants to part with theirs.
  9. BFD

FS: Hasselblad HCD 35-90mm Orange Dot Lens (new in box)

Hasselblad HCD 35-90mm f/4-5.6 orange dot lens. Just received this from Hasselblad as a replacement lens. It is brand new and in the box (only opened to verify contents and to take pictures). $4900
  10. BFD

SOLD: Schneider-Kreuznach 2.0 2x x2 Teleconverter for Phase One Mamiya

Schneider-Kreuznach 2.0 Teleconverter for Phase One Mamiya with caps and box. Was barely ever used and looks nearly brand new. Glass is pristine. $1000
  11. BFD

SOLD: Phase One 28mm f4.5 Auto Focus Lens

Phase One 28mm f4.5 auto focus lens with caps, hood and box. Lens was barely ever used and looks nearly brand new. Glass is pristine. $1000
  12. BFD

SOLD: Schneider-Kreuznach 80mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring Lens for Phase One XF Mamiya

Schneider-Kreuznach 80mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring Lens for Mamiya / Phase One with caps, hood and box. Lens was barely ever used and looks nearly brand new. Glass is pristine as I always kept a clear filter on it. $1000
  13. BFD

FS: Schneider-Kreuznach 110mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring Lens for Phase One XF Mamiya

Schneider-Kreuznach 110mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring Lens for Mamiya / Phase One with caps, hood and box. Lens was barely ever used and looks nearly brand new. Glass is pristine as I always kept a clear filter on it. $2900
  14. BFD

FS: Schneider-Kreuznach 35mm f3.5 LS Blue Ring Lens for Phase One XF Mamiya

Schneider-Kreuznach 35mm f3.5 LS Blue Ring Lens for Mamiya / Phase One with caps, hood and box. Lens was barely ever used and looks nearly brand new. Glass is pristine as I always kept a clear filter on it. $3000
  15. BFD

FS: Schneider-Kreuznach 75-150mm f/4-5.6 LS Blue Ring Zoom Lens for Phase One XF

Schneider-Kreuznach 75-150mm f/4-5.6 LS Blue Ring Lens for Mamiya / Phase One with caps, hood and box. This lens was hardly used and looks nearly brand new. $4,000
  16. BFD

FS: Schneider-Kreuznach 240mm f4.5 LS Blue Ring Lens for Phase One XF Mamiya

Schneider-Kreuznach 240mm f4.5 LS Blue Ring Lens for Mamiya / Phase One with caps, hood and box. Lens was barely ever used and looks nearly brand new. Glass is pristine as I always kept a clear filter on it. $4000
  17. BFD

SOLD: Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS Blue Ring Zoom Lens for Phase One XF

Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS Blue Ring Lens for Mamiya / Phase One with caps, hood and box. Lens shows normal to little use. Glass is pristine as I always kept a clear filter on it. $4,000
  18. BFD

FS: Phase One XF Camera with Prism Viewfinder and HAP2 #2

Phase One XF Camera with Prism Viewfinder and HAP2 focusing system. Comes with original box, body covers, strap and one battery (no charger but any generic charger on Amazon will work). Virtually unused as this camera has less than 200 actuations on it. Works perfect. $5,000
  19. BFD

SOLD: Phase One XF Camera with Prism Viewfinder and HAP2 #1

Phase One XF Camera with Prism Viewfinder and HAP2 focusing system. Comes with original box, body covers, strap and one battery (no charger but any generic charger on Amazon will work). Excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. $5,000
  20. BFD

FS: Cambo Rodenstock 32HR Tilt Shift WTS-832 Lens with Copal 0 Shutter for WRS

Cambo Rodenstock 32HR Tilt Shift WTS-832 Lens for WRS with Copal 0 shutter with caps and original box. In excellent condition. Glass is pristine as I always kept a clear filter on it. $8,000