The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

WTB: Horseman SWD II PRO - Phaseone M645 Adapter plate

I'm looking for this ancient adapter, If anyone might have, letme know Thanks, 🍻
  2. H

FS - Hasselblad 500C/M & digital back P40+

I don't shoot that much to justify keeping it. Maybe they need a better home... . 500CM & A12 film back . Phase One P40+ (~12.5K actuation) in very good condition. 2 x batteries & P1 charger. . 80mm F2.8 CFE (latest version) very clean and little use . 50mm F4 CF (with box) . Asking $5550...
  3. H

[Help] Choosing the right lens for my first tech cam

Hi guys, I'm getting the Cambo WRC-400 soon, but I haven't had the lens yet. TBH I don't know which one to start first Budget-wise is limited, for now, this is the first time using this kind of camera so I'm kinda in the testing phase. (No techcam user in my area so very hard to try these) I'm...
  4. H

Technical Camera advice

Hi folks, I'm looking to jump into the tech cam world.. I've been surfing, and reading quite a lot. But somehow I'm still not so sure.. I'm now using XF, IQ1-100, and IQ380 for studio work I'm shooting architect & interior occasionally with my Sony and Canon TS-E lens (17/24mm..) In my area...
  5. H

IQ180 vs. IQ380

Are they the same? -- except for those newer functions wifi/battery sharing on 380... Can someone advise? I heard ISO35 on IQ180 is sweet!!!
  6. H

Mamiya 645DF+ & ZD22 digitalback and "cab db"issue

Hi Gurus, I just grabbed a ZD22 back pairing with my old 645df+, it shows "cab db" every time I take a picture and the viewfinder is like in mirror lockup mode (I can't see anything) The 645DF+ is running 2.31 fw & works totally fine with my other IQ backs. The previous owner said he got no...
  7. H

WTB: PhaseOne XF WLF & L-Bracket

I'm looking for the used one! Let me know if you have one and want to pass it on 🍻 Thanks for reading~
  8. H

Positive feedback for Warren @diggles

I bought some accessories from Warren. I didn't need the invoice. Transferred and he shipped the next day. Super well packed. Beyond expectation about his "used" term. They are all just like new. Strongly recommend. Would definitely buy from him again. Thank you,
  9. H

IQ3-80 fw Update

Hi everyone, I wonder how to update to this ver 4.02.7 -- my db is still running 1.04.1 I downloaded this one, put it in my CF card, and the back said cannot find any valid fw on card? Does anyone have the same issue? Thanks
  10. H

FS - MAMIYA RZ67 PRO II, 110mm F2.8, Hasselblad V adapter...

Hi folks, To fund my D version, I'm selling this complete set, including: 1. Mamiya RZ67 Pro II with Brand new Focusing screen type A (just replaced) 2. SEKOR Z 110mm f/2.8 W Lens - clean glass, no fungus or scratches 3. Hasselblad V adapter (at first, I was going with V Phase back but never...
  11. H

XF Capture Error

So I encountered this problem yesterday while taking the XF outdoor Anyone might know what issue is this? XF running the latest fw
  12. H

WTB: RZ67 HX701 adapter <BOUGHT>

Hi everyone, I've got the Mamiya RZ67 Pro II for years..and now want to put my IQ back on it. If you have this adapter lying around and want to sell it.. please let me know P/S: I hope this one is the corrected one as I've been digging the internet and so confusing about RZ67 adapters" o_O)...
  13. H

Phase One 3.5/45mm TS Lens

I just found this one ever exist Does anyone have experience with this lens? Is it a good one? There are not many reviews about this gem Does it work with XF body? Thanks,
  14. H

Selling your images to Stock agency?

Hi folks, Other than commercial works, I traveled quite a lot and I took plenty of photos of cityscape cityscape around SEA and various of things that I've been shooting (ppl/stills/street, etc)...No reason to getting them dusty in my hard drives... I'm thinking about putting a part of my...
  15. H

WTB: Hasselblad 500CM

Hi guys, So...I wanted to try a digital back on this Hassy 500c/m. Looking for one in good working condition (not that collectible n crazy expensive) --- preferably with a standard 80mm Let me know if you have one laying somewhere... 🍻
  16. H

PhaseOne lens decision

Hi guys, I’m wondering what lens would you choose for all needs if you can only pick up one lens? I’m currently thinking about the Schneider 75-150 F4-5.6 AF LS Has anyone sho both versions silver and BR of this lens? Is it worth to buy BR ? I’ve read some post here says the optical formula is...
  17. H

Tether cable for IQ1 100

Hi guys, I'm getting an IQ1 100 for the first time 🙃 -- and also looking for a tethering cable on tethertools, which's one should I choose? Thanks!
  18. H

WTB - PHASE ONE XF CAMERA BODY + 80mm LS BR

Hi all, I'm looking for an XF + 80mm LS BR as a combo If you have one that is collecting dust, let me know. Preferably in the US. Thanks all,