The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Phase One IQ1 60/IQ160 CCD Full Frame Digital Back

$2995, final price drop before auction
  2. S

Price reduced to $3695
  3. S

Sold - Profoto B10X Plus+ Duo Kit - 2 Extra Batteries - Used Once

For sale is a Profoto B10X Plus+ Duo Kit purchased new for a location shoot in April and used for two days on location. Lights are in excellent condition with minimal signs of use. Includes two extra Profoto Batteries ($475 value) that were charged but never used. Includes Profoto box, Profoto...
  4. S

Pic of firmware version and actuation count!
  5. S

For sale is a Phase One IQ 160 60mp CCD digital back for the M645/Mamiya/Phase One XF mount. Approx 54k on the sensor 54,009 as of last file. The sensor is in excellent condition and produces great results on lenses that are bargain priced compared to the blue ring LS lenses. Some minor dust, I...
  6. S

Fuji GF 30mm 3.5 for GFX bodies

For sale is my Fuji GF 30mm 3.5 Lens. This is a small/lighter lens that balances great on a 100s/50r. Lens is in excellent condition, includes box, rear cap, pouch, hood, B+W UV filter. Super sharp, small, and light. Price: $999 Price is firm, includes paypal and UPS 3-day select insured w...
  7. S

Phase One XT Body Reduced

Bump, XT body still available. 32 and 70 were sold.
  8. S

SOLD Schneider Kreuznach 110mm 2.8 LS and 55mm 2.8 LS Lenses For Phase One/Mamiya 645 Reduced

SK 110mm 2.8 and SK 55mm 2.8 remaining, final reductions before OA.
  9. S

Phase One XT Body Reduced

Updated with new prices
  10. S

SOLD Schneider Kreuznach 110mm 2.8 LS and 55mm 2.8 LS Lenses For Phase One/Mamiya 645 Reduced

For sale is my remaining SK 110mm 2.8 LS and 55mm 2.8 LS. Prices reduced. Schneider Kreuznach 110mm 2.8 AF LS (non BR) 9/10 Probably my favorite focal length for single person field portraits. Includes front and rear caps, and hood with some mild scuffs. Serviced by Phase One in 2021 for a...