The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Will

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

I read a rumour somewhere a couple of weeks ago that there will no more Ricoh camera updates except for the GRD line now that they have merged with Pentax. The GXR body and M Mount are going for very reasonable prices at the moment though. I got mine for £450
  2. Will

Photographing your Bokeh

Thanks!
  3. Will

Photographing your Bokeh

[/url] R0010427a by meaning_of_light, on Flickr[/IMG] Voigtländer 35mm f/1.4 M-Mount NOKTON Classic GXR MOUNT A12
  4. Will

Great images, are they images of Moscow?
  5. Will

Voigtländer 35mm f/1.4 M-Mount NOKTON Classic GXR MOUNT A12 [/url] R0010099r by meaning_of_light, on Flickr[/IMG]
  6. Will

Basic camera for Street Photography?

Dare I say GRD3
  7. Will

More Small Sensor Fun

GRD3 Tate Modern London [/url] R0015047a by meaning_of_light, on Flickr[/IMG]
  8. Will

Small sensor camera

The GRDs are actually more manually controllable than some DSLRs
  9. Will

Anyone ever gutted a P&S to mod it?

I would dearly love to mod my DP1 to put a better screen on it!
  10. Will

Ricoh GRD vs. GRD III & Durability

My GRD1 and GRD2 both suffered when they tried to extend their lenses whilst in my pocket. My GRD1 is now in genteel retirement after being repaired but I couldn't bring myself to pay the £125 it will cost to repair my GRD2 when I managed to get a new GRD3 for only £270 I will still continue to...
  11. Will

DP1/DP2 with M mount?!?!?!

OMG that is absolutely beautiful!
  12. Will

chico lomo

I really like the street light lens flare one wayne. Stunning!
  13. Will

Sigma SD1: Foveon returns from the dead???

That new sensor should stir things up a bit! Dare I hope that it will turn up in the DP1-2 cameras before to long.
  14. Will

Strolling in Scutari with DP-1

Osman those are really beautifully taken images. They make you feel like you could step in and walk around.
  15. Will

IPhone Photos

Despite having Hipstamatic on my phone for some time I haven't got around to using it yet. In the mean time until I do I shall continue to post my un-Hip images :p
  16. Will

Captions?

"Could you direct me to the nearest Starbucks?"
  17. Will

Somewhere, under the Rainbow

I love this image. Looks almost like a mixed media artwork rather than a photo.
  18. Will

Dashboard Troops

That makes me smile a lot!
  19. Will

Summer 2010

Thanks Paul, I'm very proud. Some end of summer images for you, both GRD2 Mushrooms and elderberries
  20. Will

Summer 2010

Thanks Wayne, I'm feeling very proud and quite relieved hat they did so well. I'm also pleased that one of my sons is taking photography, drama and English 'A' levels for his next subjects. He wants to be a cinematographer.