The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Will

Summer 2010

We must have loads of summer images by now. Feel free to post them here. GRD2 cropped quite a lot. Summer exams, on their way in to their last GCSE (Chemistry)
  2. Will

Cat and Bee

Alfie (so called because he has a different bird every day) Tiny bee about 5mm long. GRD2 with GW-1
  3. Will

Here comes the sun

And I say It's alright Shots into the sun anyone. Brighton sea front GRD2
  4. Will

Summer

My garden looks good at this time of year, I just wish the grass didn't grow so fast. Two cuts a week for the next few months :(
  5. Will

Casual cool

Unposed (though it looks otherwise) shot of my sons who thought I was setting up a self timer shot. Grd2
  6. Will

GXR 28mm mock up

28mm and all sorts of other interesting looking stuff! http://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20100311_353988.html
  7. Will

New Olympus camera?

Anyone know what this is about? http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/oima_next.asp?cid=em_val2010_next&hq_e=el&hq_m=1894517&hq_l=22&hq_v=0d93927624
  8. Will

The new thread for images from old cameras

Thought it might be nice to remind ourselves how good some of the old cameras were. Not a competition to see who has the earliest images but more for good images from the many good cameras we used to use. Have a look through your old files and see what you find. Taken in Norway on 4th July 2002...
  9. Will

Night images

A few I took in London on the south bank. GRD2
  10. Will

Remembrance Sunday

My three children are in their schools Combined Cadets Force and were part of the remembrance Sunday ceremonies in the town today. I took my canon 5D and my DP1 with me. Got no good shots with the canon! This year there were a few hardened serving soldiers shedding tears. I didn't feel right...
  11. Will

Autumn is here again

A place for your autumn colours (fall colors ;)) DP1
  12. Will

DP1 5D

Not a direct comparison since they are different fov and I've done pp on both of them but I find it interesting anyway. The DP1 colours are closer to the real thing. I like each in their own way though. DP1 5D
  13. Will

Street Architecture

Wondering around London I'm always fascinated by the views you get looking up from the old narrow streets. I love the details of the old buildings against the sky. Sort of architectural street photography. GRD2 ISO 200 in camera jpgs adj in CS2
  14. Will

Cars

I grabbed a quick shot of of one of the new maserati's going past me, had to be quick! Made me get my old Maserati out and give it a polish (all I can do with it atm, can't afford to do the engine repairs needed to get it back on the road :( ) Maybe people have some shots of cars they would...
  15. Will

Sharp face despite camera shake?

This is another one from the V festival, this time at the end of the first evening. If you look closely at the man taking the photograph his face is sharply focused despite the fact that everything else is blurred from camera shake? All I can think of is that he must have coincidentally moved at...
  16. Will

Loitering with intent!

Shame the youth of today can't find something more useful to do with their time than hanging around looking for trouble. Taken at the V festival 2009 Highlands Park. May post more later. It wasn't all this tranquil! GRD2
  17. Will

Went to The Photographer Gallery today

Was up in London on business today so I went to the gallery and the anticipation brought out a bit of street photography from me on the way there. All GRD2 pp on in camera jpgs ISO 200 snap focus Couldn't resist taking this one ;) They aren't all as big as they used to be! But these...
  18. Will

Bored at your desk images

We have all done it at some time or other, sitting there trying to get the work done, camera sitting there tempting us:rolleyes: DP1
  19. Will

Accidental Art

I've passed this hoarding on a construction site a few times and thought what a great art installation it makes even though it is just done to cover up some old marketing images that used to be on it. Had my DP1 with me yesterday
  20. Will

DP1 at the beach

Went with family to Aldeburgh in Suffolk yesterday. My son is hooked on photography as well. Daughter giving helpful critical eye. And one on the high street.