The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Positive feedback for @danielsalemi

Daniel is a pleasure to deal with, great communication, and so accommodating. Buy with confidence - highly recommended.
  2. D

Positive Feedback for Paul Spinnler even though I wasted his time

Before I backed out of my sale and made myself look like a fool, I just want to give a shout out to Paul for being so supportive and informative. Despite being on a different continent, he went to great lengths above and beyond the call of duty for any seller to help me out, including lining up...
  3. D

FS: Rollei/Sinar HY6 + Leaf Aptus-ii 12R + 40/80/120 Macro lenses

Hi all, This is my first post here, but I've been a lurker on this fine forum for over a decade! I'm selling a beautiful kit which I loved using - purely because I need the cash for a business venture, and I really like printing LF B+W in the darkroom, no matter how superior this level of...