The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. hotshoe

SOLD: Leica S to L (SL) adapter - Black 16075, $550 (Price Reduced)

Sold my SL2 so don't need the S to L adapter anymore. $850. Boxed, 9+ condition (conservatively). CONTUSA only please. This is my first buy/sell post on getdpi, so also posted to FM which includes buy/sell feedback: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1750243
  2. hotshoe

How do you pack your back?

Any best practices or advice on how folks pack their digital backs & camera into backpacks? My setup is IQ4/ALPA and will shoot w/ a 40 most of the time, so I'm inclined to pack as complete assembly (back and 40 mounted to camera), which my backpack is deep enough to accommodate, but barely...
  3. hotshoe

Tethered shooting in the field

I'm trying different solutions for tethering in the field because IQ4 focus peaking is good for roughing in focus, but I don't rely on it for setting final focus. I like the tethered workflow from C1 for setting focus, but it's not very field-friendly. I shoot almost exclusively in the field and...
  4. hotshoe

Rodenstock 138 Heft

Hi all, and Happy New Year! ;-) I'm considering which lens to complement the Rody 40 HRW for my P1/ALPA system. I am looking to start with just two lenses because what I shoot needs to fit into my backpack. If cost, size, and weight were no object, I'd probably get the Rody 40, 90, and 180 to...
  5. hotshoe

Positive feedback for @nhn

I purchased Cambo Actus G from @nhn. Great communication throughout, fast shipping, very well packed, and items exactly as described. I'll happily do business with @nhn again in the future if the opportunity arises. Thanks!
  6. hotshoe

Hello :- ) and how to send direct/private message please

Hello, I'm new to this forum because I am getting started in larger format photography (tech & view cam, LF lenses, digital back, etc.). Either I'm blind and cannot find the direct/private message option (interested in for sale item) or I'm too new to this forum and the option is not yet...
  7. hotshoe

WTB: RRS L-Plate for Leica S3/007

Does anybody have a Really Right Stuff (RRS) L-plate for the Leica S3 or 007 (same part) available to sell? If so, please PM me.