The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Leica SL 90-280mm

dont do it. its too good to sell ;)
  2. P

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

Exactly - that's why I use the S more often again. I had nearly forgotten how beautiful the lenses render. For my taste I prefer them over the SL-APOs.
  3. P

Coming back to Leica

Wich 28 and which 50 did you get?
  4. P

Why did you buy your latest camera?

I just sold my X2d system (3 lenses still left). WHile it delivers the best color of the bunch IMO and beautiful IQ, I find the SL system to be more flexible and faster to use. Also the SL gives the advantage to be able to use those M lenses as well (for users of both systems), with focal plane...
  5. P

Coming back to Leica

Don, I wish you good health and I think it is great to have something like the M11 you are looking forward to, having fun and enjoy. The more difficult life is sometimes the more important to have some positive things to focus on. (Or focus with ;) ) I own many Leica lenses but also a 75/1.5 CV...
  6. P

Fuji GFX 100ii vs Hasselblad x2d 100c using Color Checker Digital SG

I don't think so. color checker has only a limited number of colors on it. Some time ago I checked it out just to find out that you need to do profiles for each type of light and color temperature and sometimes the results looked good and sometimes not. In theory it would make each sensor look...
  7. P

FS EU: Hasselblad X2D-body, Lenses (XCD): 30, 38, 55, 35-75 reduced prices and images

reduced prices and added images of the lenses: As much as I love the XCD-system - for my family and vacation-travel I do use a more flexible system (Leica-SL) more often. So I get out of Hasselblad. Here are the items I sell, all in very good condition. 38, 55, 35-75 are like new, all first...
  8. P

Thinking about the Hassi XCD2 plus 2-3 lenses

IBIS is very useful, specially for larger sensors where you don't have super fast lenses and sometimes need to stop down quite a bit for equivalent DOF. In respect of IBIS and also precise AF the X2d allows things to do which are much more difficult to do with an S. Also shooting still subjects...
  9. P

maybe the viewfinder is not full of icons , histograms etc. , but its one of the biggest and nicest viefinders I have seen so far. I agree the x2d is not the fastest camera, I also miss a joystick, but with the DR and the evf quality I have not had any problems to set exposure in a right way...
  10. P

Why did you buy your latest camera?

I am in the process to buy a M11 Monochrom. Why? I used one for some months as a betatester. I believe some of the images I got with it had a very special tonality and IQ. But I told myself for some months now that I can achieve the same with converting from a good color sensor (which is...
  11. P

I dont know anything about the SL3 but I dont expect it to be that much different from the SL2/SL2-S. (yess, a little faster AF, but I doubt Canon/Nikon-fast) And more resolution. The SL system is faster to use than the Hassy, and offers more flexibility for UWA zoom/ Tele etc. The x2d has...
  12. P

FS: Leica Elmarit-S 1:2.8/45 and 1:2.8/30mm

here are images
  13. P

FS: Leica S 006

I am offering my Leica S006, beautiful CCD sensor, maybe the best color of all Leica S bodies -in mint condition -with original box -sensor has been replaced about 2-3 years ago-have not used it since then (just for some test shots) -if you are interested I can send images -located in Germany...
  14. P

Hello from Frankfurt, Germany

Viele Grüße aus Bensheim ;) Ich besitze eine Hy6 mit Film-Magazin und auch einige Rollei Objektive.
  15. P

FS: Leica Elmarit-S 1:2.8/45 and 1:2.8/30mm

I am selling to of my Leica S lenses, since I do use more SL and M system, and also own too many S lenses, so if I shoot S its more 35mm or 70mm: Leica Elmarit-S 1:2.8/45 CS version -in mint condition -only very low usage -original owner -with original box -I am located in Germany My price...