The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. mwalker

WTB..Leica Q2 Monochrom

?
  2. mwalker

WTB..Leica Q2 Monochrom

WTB a Leica Q2 Monochrom
  3. mwalker

FS: Leica Q2 Monochrom

Do you still have this camera? I would like it. email me at [email protected] or message me thanks
  4. mwalker

Batis 25 and Batis 85 - Availability and Experiences

Yea...not anymore... I can't seem to get one of these damn lenses. Thanks for the heads up.
  5. mwalker

RRS L bracket for Sony A7

RRS L-Bracket for Sony A7. Will not fit A7II. Make offer + $10 shipping to states only.
  6. mwalker

exporting with LR 6... pixilated???

I'll answer my own thread; I went back and reinstalled LR6 from the Adobe website...its fixed. Seemed the first download was corrupt or very buggy
  7. mwalker

Sony RXr1 w/ external EVF and handgrip

gone to eBay
  8. mwalker

Going to ebay in two days
  9. mwalker

Rx1r2

thanks for the comment i made some changes
  10. mwalker

no one experiencing this ? maybe I need to talk with adobe ugggg
  11. mwalker

Rx1r2

Done Rx1r up for sale this forum.
  12. mwalker

SONY RX1r.......Purchased in May, took to Russia in August, very little use after. mint. Boxes, manuals, everything that came with it. Including, external sony EVF, Fotodiox pro sn-rx1 handgrip, two batteries. $1900 Well alright then..... Camera only $1500, No grip, no EVF
  13. mwalker

Rx1r2

I will be selling my Rx1R and purchasing this because of everything listed here.
  14. mwalker

When I export to a small file 800X800 72 dpi (for web) the pictures are pixelated. If I export full size no problem. I never had this issue with previous versions of LR. Do I have a setting I need to set?
  15. mwalker

L Bracket for Sony A7R and A7RII

Yes they are different....I have a RRS L Bracket for a A7r if someone wants to make a offer, message me.
  16. mwalker

Can you preview files on a Tablet or Laptop?

Yes thats it, how do you do that?....all with the play memories app?
  17. mwalker

Can you preview files on a Tablet or Laptop?

Did anyone figure this out? I need to do a shoot where I give my iPad to the mother of the bride to live view while I shoot the engagement pictures. But control using the camera. Can I do this?
  18. mwalker

A7Rll Sensor Cleaning

Guy, do you have a video showing proper sensor wet cleaning?
  19. mwalker

Old CZ 1.7 lens

Thank you