The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. mwalker

WTB..Leica Q2 Monochrom

WTB a Leica Q2 Monochrom
  2. mwalker

RRS L bracket for Sony A7

RRS L-Bracket for Sony A7. Will not fit A7II. Make offer + $10 shipping to states only.
  3. mwalker

Sony RXr1 w/ external EVF and handgrip

SONY RX1r.......Purchased in May, took to Russia in August, very little use after. mint. Boxes, manuals, everything that came with it. Including, external sony EVF, Fotodiox pro sn-rx1 handgrip, two batteries. $1900 Well alright then..... Camera only $1500, No grip, no EVF
  4. mwalker

exporting with LR 6... pixilated???

When I export to a small file 800X800 72 dpi (for web) the pictures are pixelated. If I export full size no problem. I never had this issue with previous versions of LR. Do I have a setting I need to set?
  5. mwalker

Old CZ 1.7 lens

I found one of my old Contax film cameras today in a drawer. It has a CZ 1.7 50mm lens that I remember being nice. Is it the metabones adapter I need to make it work on the 7RMII?
  6. mwalker

leica X or X varo or D-lux

Hi guys haven't been around for a while...Going to Russia on Ukraine boarder need a small stealthy Leica with good IQ. I will consider other brands but always had Leica M's and love the Leica signature . Sold M9 and kit several years back and don't want to do that expense again especially where...
  7. mwalker

WTB profoto kit

WTB prophoto kit
  8. mwalker

Tethering the A7(R)

I would like to know if I can tether the A7R to LR5 wireless and with LiveView. I have to photograph prehistoric artifacts for a local college Saturday and where I’ve done this many times before with the A900 having no LiveView was hit or miss and lengthened the shoot. I use a product table and...
  9. mwalker

Sony 7/7R as a landscape camera?

I've seen some stellar street photography with the 7 / 7R how is it as a landscape camera? Is it too light for wind ect? I just pulled the trigger on a kit...
  10. mwalker

basic questions regarding the a7r

I tried the on-line chat with no success on the Sony site, why someone would put a person with no camera knowledge on a camera question hotline is beyond me...so I'll ask you guys. I still have my A900 kit with two Zeiss and one G lens. Please forgive me if I ask antiquated questions but I've...
  11. mwalker

Voigtlander 21mm Viewfinder

Like new in the box a Voigtlander 21mm Viewfinder $100 +shipping, pm or email me
  12. mwalker

tripod set up for a M9

My tripod was stolen and I need a new rig. I haven't been in this market for a while, what do you suggest? For the M9, landscape, need to pack on my motorcycle so small size.
  13. mwalker

Leica Super-Elmar-M 18 mm

Leica Super-Elmar-M 18 mm I'm thinking about doing more landscape stuff for a while. Anyone have this lens on a M9? any examples? Is it too wide?
  14. mwalker

WTB Leica Tri-Elmar 16-18-21

WTB Tri-Elmart 16-18-21 Have a new in box 24 3.8 will trade +.....or not PM me or email [email protected]
  15. mwalker

wtb need a large outdoor scrim / silk

WTB a large outdoor scrim/silk
  16. mwalker

need a ring flash for a a900

Any recommendations for a ring flash for a a900?
  17. mwalker

Help I have a archeological shoot

I have stumbled into a project for Southern Illinois University at Kinkaid Mounds on a archeological dig. I've got to do candids of the dig as well as document the excavation, and artifacts after cleaned in the laboratory. Any advice for shooting outside in a trench in the mid day sun and...
  18. mwalker

what have you done for create building for gallery

I've got 45 framed images I've got to get around. For you that have done this did you build creates or is there other options?
  19. mwalker

image description plaques..help

Can anyone direct me to a site that can supply me with discription plaques. I've seen them done all kinds of ways print behind acrylic, silk screened on to plastic and so on....I need to find a place to supply me several shapes and sizes.....thanks in advance!
  20. mwalker

Jack Flesher - processing and print services

Most of us that have been on this forum for a while or attended a workshop know the processing and printing skills of Jack Flesher. I wanted to acknowledge them personally. I have a show in May-June 2011 and I wanted to squeeze my images to the best they could possibly be so I contacted Jack and...