The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Maggie O

Fun w/Digital M Images

Princetons are just the best. Jim Campilongo, Marty Stuart, Kenny Vaughn, you, me- we all love 'em! This was taken with my old X100 (the 1st gen): Syd The Paisley Tele And A Madcap Amp, September 21, 2014 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr The amp is a factory special run that sits between the...
  2. Maggie O

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Pen-F, PanaLeica 15/1.7 SUMMILUX Paul Rhoney Guitars Oceana Jr., March 20, 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  3. Maggie O

Fun w/Digital M Images

It is very much so! But, (heh) it has a secret- it's a brownface Princeton amp circuit, with a brownface Fender reverb circuit spliced into it, and then put in a pine cabinet with a 12" Weber speaker. It is the most amazing amp I've ever played.
  4. Maggie O

Fun w/Digital M Images

Amelia Upon Amp, February 29, 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr Nokton 50/1.5 ASPH
  5. Maggie O

Fun w/Digital M Images

I love the C Sonnar.
  6. Maggie O

Fun w/Digital M Images

A Boy And His Rabbit, Named Sasquatch, March 20, 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  7. Maggie O

Fun with the M 10

A Boy And His Rabbit, Named Sasquatch, March 20, 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  8. Maggie O

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

I've been thinking about upgrading to the GRIII, and between in-body IS and the photos in this thread, I think I'm going to have to do it. When I was in Cuba, my M9-P and GRII made for the perfect pair.
  9. Maggie O

Fun with the M 10

Nokton: Joy And Morgan, February 14, 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr C-Biogon: Jemma Simmons, February 11, 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  10. Maggie O

Fun with the M 10

Nokton Classic 35/1.4 Offset Corner, February 15, 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  11. Maggie O

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

O-MD E-M5mkII with a Panaleica 42.5/1.2 Nocticron Snowy Squirrel, February 19, 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  12. Maggie O

Fun with the M 10

With my trusty old Nokton Classic MC 35/1.4 Betsy, February 14, 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  13. Maggie O

Fun with the M 10

Went for a drive on Saturday and found an abandoned farmhouse. Good thing I had my M10 and C-Biogon with me. Abandoned Farmhouse, February 22. 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr Abandoned Farmhouse, February 22. 2020 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr Abandoned Farmhouse, February 22. 2020 by...
  14. Maggie O

Fun w/Digital M Images

Last Xmas, I got a bunch of film as a present. I hadn't shot enough by October to even send in a single roll for processing. So, I collected up all of my film gear, my late father's film gear, some little-used M-mount lenses, my X100, and the M8 and M9-P, and traded them all in to KEH for a...
  15. Maggie O

IPhone Photos

Sue And Twink, September 17, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr And yes, I retouched my sister's wrinkles out! She'd kill me if I hadn't. :loco:
  16. Maggie O

IPhone Photos

iPhone 7, PURE app (saves as .jpg and RAW!). And yes, that is a tube guitar amplifier! 1/2 watt of power!!! Z.Vex Nano Head, August 15, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  17. Maggie O

Fun w/Digital M Images

OOC .jpg from M9-P and C Sonnar 50/1.4: Sauvignon Blanc, August 11, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  18. Maggie O

Fun w/Digital M Images

M9-P, Nokton Classic 35/1.4 Trio, July 25, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  19. Maggie O

Fun w/Digital M Images

Same old M9-P and Nokton Classic 35/1.4 Teenagers, California Academy of Sciences, July 23, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr Underwater Snapshot, California Academy of Sciences, July 23, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr Ryan Reads Jaws, July 23, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
  20. Maggie O

Fun w/Digital M Images

Photographers, July 25, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr Kids At Concert, July 25, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr Naptime, July 23, 2018 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr All with the Nokton Classic 35