The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

Is it possible to fix this issue with LCC in Phocus? Would the banding appear also with SK 43mm or SK 47mm lenses?
  2. V

Phocus question, all changes are dropped on export

M1 Macbook Pro with Ventura 13.6 and Phocus V3.7.6 (downloaded yesterday from Hasselblad website) I tested quickly, with couple of adjustment layers and masks. Created a custom export preset (Tiff-16, ProPhoto RGB), no strange issues, adjustments were applied as excepted.
  3. V

New camera from Arca Swiss: the Pico

So Pico camera control unit only controls the aperture of EF-lens attached and GFX own shutter is used for exposure? Maybe lenses with a central shutter are fully controlled with control unit / box shown in pictures, but I do not see there would be an AS electronic shutter in those pictures.
  4. V

Help with Error - Rookie trying Copal 0 shutter with IQ3 100MP

With IQ2 back and 8 pin sync cable running from shutter to digital back, digital back set to Mamiya RZD and zero latency, just cock the shutter and press cable release. IQ4 has 12 pin, IQ3, IQ2 etc the older 8 pin connector. In your picture there appears to be 8 pin to mini plug adapter and a...
  5. V

CFV 100C?

Thanks for your effort George, I really do appreciate that!
  6. V

Phase one IQ1 60 Back Shows image B&W: RESOLVED

For the next time: tap the bottom right corner menu, probably the ("Tool View Context Menu") from the touch screen of IQ2 back and toggle
  7. V

From XT to iPhone 15 Pro Max

Same same, but different
  8. V

Camera recommendation to use to adapt Canon tilt-shift lenses?

Even though the 5DSr sensor has a decent resolution, the dynamic range might feel at least a bit outdated compared to X2D or current EOS R5.
  9. V

A big 'thumb up' for the Arca-Swiss' R&D team

Is that lever on RZ67 lens plate for a leaf shutter or for aperture control, or just for lens attachment to the plate?
  10. V

Arca Swiss and Hasselblad XD lens compatibility

Yes, so maybe 3mm or 4mm left to shift inside Rotafoot adapter, in case focusing to infinity requires that. Hopefully there will be 907X 100C
  11. V

Arca Swiss and Hasselblad XD lens compatibility

Hasselblad XCD mount inside diameter is 61mm. Rotafoot HBD-X adapter attachment will probably cut few more millimetres in case the lens rear element has to slide inside Rotafoot. Not much room for movements if the lens rear element diameter exceeds 50mm.
  12. V

Apo digitars: 120N 5.6 & 150N 5.6 in Arca R mounts, 210 5.6 T32 in 110 mm Arca board. Rodie 135 5.6 in Rollei SOLD

Does SK 120 require an extension box or just R-mount extension tubes? I could be interested. Would you be able to post some pictures of the lenses?
  13. V

Rear cover for tech cam?

There seems to be quite many versions of that cover, older and newer plastic ones and even a metal pro version
  14. V

Rear cover for tech cam?

Thanks a lot, I also thought it should work, but that does not compare getting confirmed by some one actually using the suggested set up.
  15. V

Rear cover for tech cam?

I would like to keep the digital back adapter(Phase One) attached on my Rm3Di, instead covering the rear with ground glass, while the camera is in a camera bag. Would the Phase One XF or DF camera rear port cover fit over the DB adapter and keep the camera rear covered?
  16. V

FS:Arca Swiss RM3Di and Rotaslide© sliding back

I was personally after Rm3di body, not a "creative sidekick", so I double checked since the photo was somehow familiar.
  17. V

FS:Arca Swiss RM3Di and Rotaslide© sliding back

It never really was. Blaze was using pictures from a announcement, originally posted by RyanNi. Moderators should remove this.