The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Capture One is no longer supporting tethered capture for Leaf Aptus from Capture One

Capture One is no longer supporting tethered capture for Leaf Aptus from Capture One 12.1 and forward. ;-(
  2. A

MACBOOK Pro 16 GPU choice for C1 Pro ?

i'm in the process to buy a new macbook pro 16", but i don't know what gpu to choose... i remember that at launch, C1 was slow with these machines... GPU optimisation problems... is it fixed ? there is now 4 different options : AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 Go GDDR6 AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4 Go GDDR6...
  3. A

still any 4:3 ratio available in any fuji aps-c ?

I'm using a gfx 50r, and sometimes i'd love to carry a smaller camera... but, from framing i'd like one with 4/3 ratio... still any 4:3 ratio available in any fuji aps-c ?
  4. A

CFV II 50c and rodenstock 28 with shift anyone ?

I wonder if someone test the CFV II 50c and rodenstock 28 with shift ? or 35 xl ?
  5. A

Fuji GFX shift lens... not in the road map again... ( 30 & 80 non pc only...)

While i'me fond of my set up using the GFX 50r with kipon + 50 and 90 macro TS-e... i really miss a 35 PC... and i'm not alone ! i was waiting for the new Fuji road map... but i think i will have to go with a pentax or contax solution... https://www.fujifilm.com/news/n200123_03.html Fujifilm...
  6. A

Smallrig L Problem : tethering the Fuji GFX 50r and securing the cable with the L

i've first post it in the medium format section, but i realized that fuji lovers are here... I've just received may smallrig L for the GFX 50r... and i didn't find a way to secure the usb-c cable with it... The Fuji accessory won't work, and all my smallrig cable clamp won't fit... any solution ?
  7. A

Smallrig L Problem : tethering the Fuji GFX 50r and securing the cable with the L

I've just received may smallrig L for the GFX 50r... and i didn't find a way to secure the usb-c cable with it... The Fuji accessory won't work, and all my smallrig cable clamp won't fit... any solution ?
  8. A

WTB Mirex Contax 645 - Canon EF shift adapter

WTB Mirex Contax 645 - Canon EF shift adapter I'm located in france / europe... Private message if you have one adapter to sell or if you know where can i find one ! Thanks
  9. A

IQ150 vs IQ250 ?

Why in second hand iq250 are cheaper than iq150 ?
  10. A

best 35mm shift option : Pentax 645 HD DFA VS Contax 35 PC distagon for GFX 50r?

I'm using shift lenses 99% of time... i have an A7R3 (i will upgrade later to A7R4 and GFX50r) Similar post in the Sony forum... because i need Sony A7r owners point of view as well... Still no modern 35mm shift to fill the gap between 24 TS-e II and 50 TS-e... I've done my homework and it...
  11. A

best 35mm shift option : Pentax 645 HD DFA VS Contax 35 PC distagon ?

I'm using shift lenses 99% of time... i have an A7R3 (i will upgrade later to A7R4 and GFX50r) Similar post in the Fuji forum... because i need fuji gfx owners point of view as well... Still no modern 35mm shift to fill the gap between 24 TS-e II and 50 TS-e... I've done my homework and it...
  12. A

Big Problem With the Sony A7 III… It Stretches Your Video!

By chance, i have an A7R III... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmQZIRoMpTU
  13. A

new sigma art 70 macro for portrait ?

why not using the new sigma art 70 macro for portrait ? any samples ?
  14. A

A7R3... automatic focus stacking software ?

is there no automatic focus stacking software that can handle the A7R3 ?
  15. A

A7R III : Best way to shoot a time lapse tethered ( macbook pro + Capture One ) ?

Hi, i need to shoot a timelapse in raw using my A7R III tethered to a macbook pro running capture one... what's the best way to do it ? I don't think that Capture one can handle it by itself ? Shall i use a remote app ( sony ? ) ... along with capture one ? It will be shoot in the studio !
  16. A

SONY A7R III new firmware... version 1.10

i can't manage to update my sony, tried with a macpro and a macbook pro without success... anyone succeed ? https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/swu-download.pl?mdl=ILCE7RM3&upd_id=11474&os_group_id=3
  17. A

A7R III image stabilization and manual vintage lenses ?

Hi, is it possible to use image stabilization on a sony A7R III using a vintage lens ? in photo mode ? video mode ? i would like to use a bunch of contax/zeiss with a novoflex adapter... it would be perfect to be able to use it with image stab...
  18. A

A7R III and 17 & 24 TS-E... what's the best adapter for that combo ?

Hi, i'm a nikon user, but i need PC lenses, and i've find good deals for a a 17 Ts-e and a 24 Ts-e... ( the Nikon 24 pc-e wasn't good enough... and the 19 too large in most situations ). i've read conflicting reviews about adapting these lenses on the A7R line... but it was we older adapters...
  19. A

New 50 TS-E with the Fuji GFx anyone ?

Anyone tried the New 50 TS-E with GFx ? Is the techart smart adapter any good with ts-e lenses ?
  20. A

( 5D Mark IV + 24 TS-E II ) vs ( D850 + 19 PC-E crop to 30.5Mp ) anyone ?

I'm a nikon shooter, and i'm looking for A 24 shift lens... i've tried different 24 PC-e and wasn't convinced... I've just find out that when you apply a cropping to the D850 file in order to have the same amount of pixel as the 5D Mark IV... it covers a surface of 2,93x1,95mm... so for that...