The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Adapted Nikkor 28/105 on EPL1

Finslly got a Metabones adapter so I can mount my Nikon glass on the G1 and EPL1 I picked this Lens up for about £100, it has a useful 1:2 close up ability. Image taken with a G1 and 14/45
  2. D

G1 and Macro

It seems quite a few here shoot macro/close up with various set ups I fancy trying my hand at Macro, I have absolutely no experience in this field. I own a G1 with the 14/45 kit lens, I have also just ordered an EPL1 at reduced price. So I am looking for some advice as to what options are...
  3. D

Compact for Street Photography

I want a small Compact for carrying about for use with snaps and some streeet Photography. Have considered an Lx3 but not sure if it's long enough at the tele end I have not been in the compact market for some time and would appreciate some advice on what people consider would be a good option...
  4. D

Introduction

Hi everyone I have been browsing for a few days and enjoyed the discussions and images that I have seen but felt it was time to introduce myself. I currently shoot with two systems, D700 24/70 (2.8) and 70/200 (2.8) and a four thirds systen comprising of E3, E510, kit lenses and 50 macro. I...