The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

FS (OZ): SONY A7R II

2. L

3. L

Sony A7R II (body only) As you already know: - 42,4 MP - ISO 102400 - 5-axis Steady Shot - Video 4K - XGA-OLED Tru Finder Shuttercount 11,269 Functions perfectly and in overall very fine shape with no dings, dents and only very minor cosmetic wear mostly on the top corners and flash shoe (see...
  4. L

FS: Cambo X2-PRO DSLR View Camera system

New price: €600 plus shipping
  5. L

FS (EU): Phase One 645DF EXC++ LNIB €400

New price: €400 plus shipping from DK
  6. L

FS: Cambo X2-PRO DSLR View Camera system

Cambo X2-PRO view camera system, minor cosmetic signs of use, perfect working condition. Provides ultra-fine control of technical camera front standard movements such as rise, fall, swing, tilt and shift for Canon (or other camera such as Sony A7-series mirrorless, Nikon mirrorless or DSLR etc...
  7. L

thanks for "liking" my Cambo :)(y)

thanks for "liking" my Cambo :)(y)
  8. L

How to compare lens formats for panorama stitching?

Mounting a fullframe mirrorless camera on a shift adapter opens up the possibility to do panorama stitching with an insane range of lenses - large format, 6x7, 645... normal, wide angle, telephoto...perhaps too many o_O No doubt the best way to see the differences if time and money permits is...
  9. L

FS (EU): Phase One 645DF EXC++ LNIB €400

FS: Phase One 645DF EXC++ Price: $580/€480.00 €400 plus shipping Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipment from: Denmark Shipping (worldwide) available/buyer pays - overall condition is like new, working and cosmetic - all functions operate correctly - viewing system and...
  10. L

Cola power

So far the only other beverage I've tried is tequila but the results were inconclusive
  11. L

Cola power

thanks for this useful tip - would tepid water with a few drops of dishwashing liquid in it be ok for doing that?
  12. L

Cola power

i was just about to write (another) desperate "what to do" post to plea for advice about how to remove a lens with a copal o shutter stuck to a lens board that I had not touched for about a decade, after throwing almost a full can of wd-40 at the problem, as well as a few days wondering how to...
  13. L

Old vs new LF lenses for digital imaging?

Thanks Doug, I I hadn't thought about this in that way before. I thought there must be a few specific technical variables that effect the way that lenses direct light to either a forgiving piece of film or a demanding sensor, but it starts to sound more like lens design is more of a black art...
  14. L

It is very helpful to know which analog lenses go well with digital and which don't - seems like the only way to figure this out is to test each lens or learn from the experience of a knowledgeable expert who has already done so.
  15. L

Thank you for these encouraging replies that give me the confidence to explore what can be done with the lenses I already have rather than make a bigger investment than I would want to do in a completely new system.
  16. L

:cool:(y) Please note these are designer sunglasses. Is the difference between an apo digitar and standard lens somewhat like that between a regular 35mm for example Leica R lens and an apo version of the same lens? Or are there other variables such as revolutionary new developments in...
  17. L

Pardon for asking such a dumb question but would like to know more about the viability or otherwise of using legacy large format lenses designed for film compared to modern lenses, for digital imaging? Resolution? Lens curvature? Chromatic abberation... is the difference like night and day or...
  18. L

FS: Fotodiox Pro P67-EOS TLT ROKR Tilt/Shift adapter €150

Fotodiox Pro P67-EOS Tilt/Shift lens mount adapter LNIB €150 plus postage I also have for sale a P67-M645 lens mount adapter.
  19. L

MF Lenses with Shift Adapter or RhinoCam on Full-Frame/35mm Digital Body

So is the snow! Now I understand how you can know what you do, given your willingness to test camera lenses out in that kind of weather - unless you are shooting through the window of your office or Porsche speedster?
  20. L

MF Lenses with Shift Adapter or RhinoCam on Full-Frame/35mm Digital Body

Taking this into consideration, I am trying to guesstimate if piggy-backing an additional shift adapter like the Fotodiox EF to E-mount TLT ROKR to add an extra 10mm left and 10mm right shift would be within the limits of this lens, as it seems to be with the Hasselblad lens that Graham is using.